kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

>Previous

Attached: goldengun.jpg (1200x796, 115.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

africa.businessinsider.com/military-and-defense/president-zelensky-appeals-for-foreign-volunteers-to-come-to-ukraine-and-enlist-in-a/jg2mhvb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2k gold tomorrow?

Attached: PETER SCHIFF.jpg (1126x720, 132.72K)

god wills it

im mixed on this

i want gold/silver to stay low so i can keep buying

but i want it to go up because its worth more too.

I LOVE GOOOOOOLD

Attached: photo_2022-02-25_12-09-59.jpg (960x1280, 134.41K)

Depends on the situation in Ukraine. Maybe a prolonged war will be good for gold and silver. Everyone in /pmg/ should volunteer for the international legion force.
africa.businessinsider.com/military-and-defense/president-zelensky-appeals-for-foreign-volunteers-to-come-to-ukraine-and-enlist-in-a/jg2mhvb

Attached: 1428318505144.jpg (420x331, 53.82K)

beauty

Attached: IMG_0609.jpg (1656x844, 671.07K)

No more brother wars. There is a particular group of people in the world who have been pushing for this conflict for years, through their puppet states in Europe and America and in the media.

Attached: josef2.jpg (3466x2601, 976.98K)

How is silver looking on Japanese market?

aaaand it's over.

Attached: yikrd.png (772x557, 525.85K)

And gold penis tips for all.
I lost the image that used to be posted here.

Attached: A-burial-at-Varna.jpg (610x403, 53.53K)

Ah, pretty kiked. Do you only pay tax if you made money? And what % do these kikes usually take ?

From what I understand, it's only a matter of time before this system of fiat collapses, no? How could they possibly keep this going forever?

And what is the govt possibly going to do to me for collecting silver lol. Don't say they're going to confiscate it unless you want to be mocked

what don't you understand about the silver squeeze lol. The price is not going to budge because the entire system will come down once normies start buying it en masse

kikes will be exterminated from the earth by the time I sell my gold and silver

Attached: 5cpjvl.png (238x220, 32.56K)

God, I can only hope. Got a 10 gulden on the way right now. Anyone have any recommendation for decent European gold coins? I've been looking at Russian 5 and 10 ruble coins lately.

Attached: AU and PT.jpg (3746x2711, 2.11M)

That's the only way to go, honestly. I plan on handing down everything that I accumulate to my kids

Sure Russia has prepared for sanctions, but have the EU?

Yes gold might get smashed down tomorrow, either way there will be financial chaos that will bolster gold.

Where is your Saint gaudens?

Absolutely gorgeous, is that a full sov?

sigh, don't get my hopes up goddamn it

Timing is the hardest thing to get right on a trade and the consequences are high for a payout like that. This isn't like how you can be early like with what Michael Burry did during the mortgage crisis and come out fine while giving up some of your trade. It's an all or nothing bet.

yeehhhh buddy

It's on the list along with 5 and 10 dollar Indians, and a liberty quarter eagle. All of the American gold was handed down and I'm in love with it.

yep. handing mine to my first born son and training him to do the same.

>On 22 January 1991, President of the USSR Mikhail Gorbachev signed a decree on withdrawal from circulation and retirement of the 50- and 100-ruble banknotes of then-current 1961 issue. The signing of the Decree was reported on television at 11pm Moscow time the same day. By that time, virtually all financial institutions and shops were closed for the day. People who learned of the news rushed to exchange their affected notes through institutions that were open late and potentially unaware, such as transit stations and taxis.
>The reform included provision for the 50 and 100-ruble banknotes of 1961 standard to be redeemable for exchange in limited quantities per person or family through workplace-organized exchange locations to smaller-denomination banknotes or to new-issue (1991) bills of 50 and 100 rubles denomination. The exchange was a subject to significant limitations:
>Deadlines for exchange -- for three days from 23 to 25 January (Wednesday to Friday).
>No more than 1,000 rubles per person -- additional exchange was to be requested as an exception for consideration by a special commissions till the end of March 1991.
>On April 2, just as suddenly, consumer prices (then controlled by government) increased about 3-fold, bread by 300%, a kilogram of beef by 400%. a litre of milk by 350%. Wages only increased by 20-30%, with a one time payment of 60 Rubles by the government. The reform was unable to prevent the collapse of the economy and the eventual political collapse of the Soviet Union.

Attached: 2983749587.jpg (964x656, 161.19K)

I don't really see how timing factors into it. I'm not selling when silver hits like $40/oz. I'll only be selling once the shtf, at which point silver will hit $1000/oz and stabilize around that number. I wouldn't see silver coming back down to poverty levels for at least a hundred years of fiat fuckery (aka how we got here)