Literally the only perks I want for women are so fucking basic and yet they don’t get a single one of them checked off

Literally the only perks I want for women are so fucking basic and yet they don’t get a single one of them checked off

>clean for me
>cook for me
>sex
>make babies
>raise children

What is so fucking hard about that? Women are worth absolutely nothing these days

Attached: BC294317-03AD-4BA8-9183-A693E2D9BF2B.png (750x1334, 421.23K)

yes this is very business and finance

what are the perks of dating you op

Dating a western woman is like dating a coworker.
Benefits will always rule in her favor.
A woman will always be a woman.
Greener pastures my friend.

Attached: IMG_20220227_133948_148.jpg (641x692, 40.29K)

29 year old girls be like "I'm cute."
Bitch, you're handsome.

>25
>KHHV
>accepted the fact that I'm a social autist and a genetic dead end

Attached: doomer.png (280x392, 82.73K)

Every day moving to Russia sounds like a better idea

Fucking A, I know right?

whats she look like?

don't use dating apps. They are rigged towards men both in being useful and getting your wallet empty.

almost every girl has tried a dating app to boost her ego. unless they are sluts or desperate they won't be serious about meeting guys on there and also have extremely high demands since they are the one with power leverage.

Don't ever tell a girl you used dating apps in the past if you did. She will instantly devalue you. Girls might be chatting with 10 dudes on tinder but if you ask her out directly IRL and start dating your chances are way higher since they think less of any guy on tinder (as desperate or fuckboys).

>29 in your age filter
ngmi

Like her name would be Jessica I guess?

Couldn't agree more, so simple yet most can't even handle that. But there still are some trad women. And you should also be capable of shaping/moulding them into what you want them to be. To be fair if you can't do that in some capacity your dick game is probably weak. Because if you can regularly fuck your woman to orgasm real good you can more or less change her as you see fit.

God I love Smokey, what a beast

no the tinder profile picture

Mate choice is transactional, so yes.

At this point in life user, do u think it would matter? They’re both on tinder wisen up my friend..

>LMAO! 2 CAT!!1

his phat stax, obviously. How could there be a bigger perk than not having to be a wageslave for life? You literally don't need to offer women anything more than that. If they can't appreciate it, they're too dumb to breed with anyway.

im just curious thats all, ive never used tinder before
its the last thing id do before i accept my wizard status

OP btfo

kek

I got married when I was 19 that was right after sept11. Figured I knew what I wanted to do, and at that point I was already sick of “dating”. So it’s been 21 great years. Luvved the pre “stuck to screen in hand” era

Attached: 1635437312616.gif (200x200, 1.77M)

Eh my bad for being an asshole user, just being a bit facetious sorry.

Instantly remembered pic and kekked

Attached: 59BBBA5B-5CD7-4537-B61F-20F2F569C079.gif (296x296, 1.03M)