What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: cyn.png (1591x803, 181.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

controlyournarrative.co/collections/official-merchandise/products/the-every-fan-tee
controlyournarrative.co/collections/official-merchandise/products/project-initiation-hoodie-shirt-and-seminar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek based

Official /qa/ merch.

fake

>Geoff_TS
oh no transsexual bros this can’t keep happening…

controlyournarrative.co/collections/official-merchandise/products/the-every-fan-tee
>it's real

Ironically, that will be the fan base of Control Your Narrative

Nah that’s gayew fans

shut up tranny

This is actually the problem of creating a new promotion in America that doesn't cater to the mutants directly; the fanbase for pro-wrestling, especially the indies, has been tranny leftist pedofaggots for years now. The 'normie' right-wing chad pro-wrestling fans left a long time ago so they're really promoting to almost no one. It's certainly ballsy and their first show did sell out, but I don't see how they'll succeed in the long run. I mean just look at how triggered the trannies got over the very first show and they only SLIGHTLY poked fun at their fucked up commie culture.

>What did they mean by this?
"PLEASE PUNCH ME IN THE FACE I'M AN INSUFFERABLE FAGGOT"

Everyone should control their narrative.

imagine unironically believing this lmao

>controlyournarrative.co/collections/official-merchandise/products/project-initiation-hoodie-shirt-and-seminar
what the fuck

Attached: #project.png (569x730, 48.92K)

>imagine unironically believing this lmao

Attached: 1624226253373.jpg (827x1130, 124.78K)

worked

>worked

Attached: f-fuck you.jpg (640x640, 41.33K)

mmmmmmmmMMmmM time to go to narrators court

Apparently he doesn't appreciate fans of his suggesting he go to places that will best utilize him.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU WANT ME TO MAKE 300K DOWNSIDE

>only goes to 3x