People are still wearing masks even when walking alone outside

People are still wearing masks even when walking alone outside

Attached: 1645903232687.jpg (200x200, 3.69K)

Just call them niggers

no bitches? :(

It's nice to be able to tell who is a retard at a glance thou

Absolute fuckin retards.
I work with a guy who got covid as well as his entire family a month or 2 ago... healed up fine and had no issues...
Last week, for no apparent reason, went and got the vax
RIP SPIC! KEK

Attached: 1643401264078.jpg (394x394, 33.31K)

I do this because of the cold wind, cuts down the risk of getting freezer burn on my nose when I go for long walks.

the true retards are those that wear their masks alone in their cars, npc tier behaviour

Congrats. You have been successfully habituated as an onions boy

Why not get a cute scarf or something?? Masks are ugly user you should be ashamed
I saw this the other day lol
At this point its sunk cost fallacy.... there are goylets that will never take the mask off unless an authority figure explicitly tell them to

Attached: 1626073909370.png (282x424, 50.43K)

get the vax goy

Who cares though, right? Does it affect you? They’re all forced to look at your hideous recessed chin when you walk around without your mask, but they don’t cry about it.

>he enjoys breathing exhaust, body odor, microplastics, and chemicals in his every day life

Ngmi

we would have a fraction of our yearly flu cases if people would be wearing a mask when they feel sick. and wash their hands. it's actually really disgusting.

Yep. I hope these retarded niggers wear masks forever.

This

>Does it affect you?

Attached: file.png (743x402, 224.49K)

You can still be handsome and think those things. As is the case with me :). Mouthbreathing faggot.

They have no critical thinking. Conform, don't think

you are ugly

People still believe the fake invasion is real even when the only videos turn out to be video games and Ukraine 2014

dis you?

Attached: 652E0C6C-3D82-4618-AFA4-26D16D5E2D13.gif (370x377, 2.81M)

>company still mandating the vax
They probably won't walk it back until they do it quietly.