Ruskies emptying ATMs all around Putinland

Cash is king, internet moneyz going to 0 soon.

Attached: 6A6B05C9-5CC3-44B3-B009-F5516A706A68.jpg (965x1701, 1.08M)

That's because they are retarded normalfags. Their paper money is worthless now.

Just debtmaxx and buy crypto instead, send to a cold wallet. They're going to be screwed hard. Hell, they should just stack CS:GO keys.

And what are they going to do with useless rubles user? Please tell me

I can't wait till this happens in the US and I can laugh at the people who told me I was wasting my time with crypto.

What else are they supposed to do? I would imagine most businessew aren't too interested in accepting debit or credit right now.

First of all this is fake news or at least way overblown. Secondly Russia is self-sufficient which Putin has been working on for years. Moreover it has the passive income of selling gas to EU.

Why are they doing it just now? Haven't they been seeing the news the last 3 months?

Oh yeah Putin's been doing a great job at trashing Russia's economy.

Attached: 188af061c327e2b1938d83e70c930636.png (696x436, 22.62K)

? This post is sarcasm, right?

Few understand that this whole thing is a way to enslave Russia's population by the oligarchs/Putin. There's no way the russian elite would have been ok with it in any other conceivable way.

Russias economy is total shithole, no proper company wants to do business there.

I would get PMs just in case

I keep hearing it's foreign currency that they're withdrawing

If only their funds were decentralized, private and digital. They could just leave without worrying about banks. Now they only get $20

Attached: 1630092384401.jpg (376x384, 31.95K)

I have a hard time imagining how retarded the person who wrote this must be.

>There's no way the russian elite would have been ok with it in any other conceivable way.
More like the west being ok with it.
These sanctions obviously do not affect Putin or Russian billionaires. They'll make the people of Russia even poorer, which in turns empowers Putin even more.

Where is dash when we need it?

RUSSIA SAVES THE GOLDEN BULL RUN
THANKS PUTIN

What a delusional fucking retard. Imagine not holding pms. I hope you loser freaks starve

putin became president at the bottom of that blue curve, fucking retard