New Job Seeking Strategy

Hey biz
29/Engineer/net worth: 4k USD.

I quitted a shitty job on Dec. And I've looking for jobs in the field at least since feb 2020.

Online applications are not working for me and its infuriating. 4 year experience and nothing coming through. I suspect my CVs don't even reach a human.

I'm too low in money to start something by myself though.

Thoughts:

1. Apply to US jobs as a proud member of the LGBT community.

2. Put managerial experience I don't have or certifications?

3. Start as a instagram skill whore. I hate IG.

Any other suggestions? Roping not an option

Attached: Screenshot_20220222-180152.png (520x569, 422K)

>Apply to US jobs as a proud member of the LGBT community.
This.

>Apply to US jobs as a proud member of the LGBT community.
Faggot here, can confirm this 100% works.

My favorite thing to do, is tell normies things like "both me and my boyfriend hate faggots, and fag maririge should be illegal."

its so fucking funny, their npc brains short cirtcut, they want to call me a bigot but they cant because I am a faggot.

Use it to your advantage user, just be ready to pretend you actually are a fag, otherwise they will call you out.

Why do they look like smiling wojaks?

comon lgbt is not enought anymore, you have to be a trap with you dick cut off
did you probe to larp a as jew?

Were you molested as a child? is it true that many fags have been?

isn't the cuck on the right advocating that everybody should stop eating meat?

According to crazydaysandnights Patrick Schwarzenegger is a big time faggot.

What’s your skill set and where are you?
I am applying for jobs atm in Canada and it is definitely a candidate’s market. I’m applying for full stack code monkey roles.

yes but his favorite meal is steak.

Energy Engineer, BSc only. Experience in environmental/tech startup, hydroelectric power plant and business/project development.

Learning python.

No further relevant education (I don't think odd jobs and piano jazz studies count)

Located in Europe, on indefinite holidays in macacoland.

Game changers was a mediatic lie. I'm a carnivore advocate and eating big fatty steaks changed my life for good.

Schwarzenegger will never quit steak.

Picrel is lunch at a fancy restaurant here (USD 25), but I'm getting top cuts (picanha, ny strip, ribeyes the butcher for BRL 35 - 50 (USD 7 - 10) a kilo. I've found cheap cuta for USD 2 a kilo.

I need a job so I can eat great steaks indefinitely, its the only thing I want in life

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-143828.png (520x576, 477.94K)

>recruiters dont constantly throw jobs at him on linkedin
ngmi

Attached: willem.jpg (600x338, 37.73K)

Got only 1 recruiter throw a job at me. How to improve a linkedin profile?

get your resume professionally written. When I got mine, I felt like a fraud and "this aint me" but idgaf first round interviews went up like 5x. Tell em "I'm an engineer, not a resume writer"

nope, I wasnt, and of the 6-7 other fags I know werent either.

Fags (especially gay acting ones) tend to be terrible people, but im pretty sure those statistics are exaggerated by pol, the REAL danger, is lesbains and trannies, they are fucking crazy and tend to be very abusive of their kids (if they have any) or those around them.

Is that the child Anrold made in his maid?

>its so fucking funny, their npc brains short cirtcut, they want to call me a bigot but they cant because I am a faggot.
Im a nig myself, I would often tell people I can say the nigger word and they cant because my best friend is a racist so I can say it too. Always makes the white roasties short circuit since they have no ability to think for themselves nor enjoy humor.

Internet fucked your brain

Not him but I put a shitty "portfolio" with wix with a bunch of hobby stuff I do (I'd rather post stuff I do at work but I need permission). Recruiters love it but it's a double-edged sword because they keep trying to get me in jobs that don't have anything to do with my profession because "oh ur website is so nice ur a jack of all trades why bother with this offer we have an even better one teehee" aka someone just quit and they need it filled quicker than the ones I apply to

Personally contact the execs at companies you want to work at. You may not get a response but some will pass your info around and you might get some inquiries down the road. Helps to have something valuable to look at like a portfolio.