We have seen green days, and there will be greener ones...

We have seen green days, and there will be greener ones. Price action is showing strong buying pressure on the resistance area, once price breaks out successfully, we can expect a smooth run to the next area of resistance.

Attached: fatsc45633.jpg (936x642, 112.77K)

binance chain definitely holds the record for the most shitcoin

so many junk project on a single chain baka

can you promise a 5x op?

>we can expect a smooth run to the next area of resistance.
chart doesnt look that way to me...too many red dildos

Wrong TA on jpeg. Price is not going to hold at that area. Short your positions.

Every crypto pumping leaving shitcoins kek. they all useless after all.

BTC reflections won't happen itself. Buying and selling makes it happen.

You should just forget about the BSC shit. It's going to be dead in less than 6 months. Move to ETH, more money to be made.

What happens when the price crashes and there is nothing left to sell to investors? buying for $1,000 and selling for $5 lol.

Buy now product releasing soon, Cross chain NFT market place launching 4th march. buy the fucking dip.

analysis is myopic user. short term price don't control the market. long term is where the focus is for fatoshi.

fags throw $1k in shitcoin? must be autistic

Actually, if you know when to withdraw, shitcoins are easy money. More money to be made compared to Alts and BTC

Not a big buy poor fag

I agree with you; market reactions are solely determined by forces of supply and demand; the dip occurs when there isn't enough buying pressure and anons have sold instead of holding andDCAing. I recently DCAed and bought the dipsof DKT, MPL, and TOWER, all of which are promising low-caps.

Buy meowcoin x10 guaranteed

>We have seen green days
False. No green since i bought

Bitcoin's market dominance is quite understandable, being the first recognized crypto. What I'm yet to figure out is why it has to control other coins. I've tried to place this in different scenarios, but non of it makes sense. No one should be heavily invested in crypto, it's a passing fad.

poorfag

buys only shitcoin

Kill it

Attached: 1611470248942.png (512x512, 215.69K)

fudders should keep the same energy when multi chain nft launchpad is ready

Not interested in your ngmi project

This website gets extremely unreliable by the day. What would make you think bsc will be dead with all the developments going on. Such retard thinking will get you killed one day.