I sometimes fantasize about being a woman and only having to worry about giving good head instead of worrying about how...

I sometimes fantasize about being a woman and only having to worry about giving good head instead of worrying about how many Link I need to make it.

Attached: 643F9860-65B6-45F3-9E39-BFF936D6B469.jpg (300x300, 16.32K)

>Link
>erc20 price checker token not needed
>wants to be a woman and do nothing
>already does nothing waiting for a shitcoin to live life for him
You're mentally unwell.

Yeah wouldn't it be nice? Just look good, that's literally all you have to do.

I’m not gay. But haven’t you ever just lied in bed and imagined you were a woman and tried to figure out what it would feel like to get pegged? Then wake up in the morning and make coffee and watch Maury Povich all morning?

You’d be a boring woman and nobody would bother with you, not even for sex

wtf is wrong with u people. no wonder u hold link

I bet I could give better head than 80% of women out there right now. And I’m the furthest thing from a faggot

Holy kek.

I fantasize about pregnant sergey and imagine it being my child

Think of all the attention you’d get?

> nobody would bother with you
This is the point, not your skills but rather if you’d even get to use them.
You can fantasize all you want, but until you bless somebody and realize your ego stay in your place and know that your fantasies of a kept woman don’t translate to the real world.

Yeah women suck at sucking dick 9/10 times, they think getting it wet and going up and down is enough and they don't suck and pull at the same time like they should.

And go too fast

>he thinks men have sex with women because they’re interesting

nigga thats gay asf no cap frfr

homo alert

if you want to be pegged then you are gay

femboy itt (closest a man cen get to a woman)
it did not magically make my responcibilities disappear

Attached: 1638825309702.jpg (500x500, 44.2K)

Well, worry no more fren. You will learn how to give heads when you get rugged by fatoshi. Never been comfier hodling api3 than after reding this thread

Attached: lo.jpg (225x225, 8.73K)

Sometimes I fantasize about being a good housewife. I get up half an hour before my husband does, cook him a delicious breakfast, clean up the house once he leaves, stock up on groceries, then just watch tv until he comes back, have dinner ready just as soon as he arrives, give him a big hug and ask how his day went, and eat dinner together like the loving couple we are.
It’s baffling to me how women can take this for granted. Who the fuck would actually throw away that kind of life for anything? It’s the closest you’ll ever get to being a cat.

Preach

you dont need to be a woman to give good head user

>you will suck that dick
Oh linkie

Attached: 1616076537281.jpg (504x548, 166.6K)

Most women are boring.

Why are link holders like this?