Where do we think Paige is Any Forums?

Where do we think Paige is Any Forums?

Attached: 5C15C92A-705B-4C98-ABD0-9F4B5EBECC78.jpg (1169x562, 78.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestletalk.com/news/nothing-was-ever-sashas-fault-paige-opens-up-about-career-ending-neck-injury/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesnt matter ronny bought them a house

she’s making me a milksteak as we speak

if i were her i'd shut the fuck up and hope they forgot i was on the payroll

Paige doesn’t wrestle. For that reason and having accomplished nothing of significance in WWE, she deserves to be left off of WWE 2K22.

No one wants to play as a crippled roastie.

They removed a lot of dead weight to be fair. Only for even more to take their place

This. Lazy bitch gets 250K ON TOP of stream money. And even there, she does fuck all

Literally who?

so should sasha she's always taking mental health breaks bc she sucks

DLC bait

If Paige was in the game people would think her face was glitched.

Xavier Woods' dressing room.

Fucking a negroe most likely

she better not forget the fried jelly beans this time

>so should sasha she's always taking mental health breaks bc she sucks
Sasha Banks was injured by Charles at a house show. She had to take time off to recover. She came back at the Royal Rumble ahead of schedule just to be an entrant to help out WWE. She then took care of business in Los Angeles, since you’re so obsessed like every prick on this board. Paige had no passion of being a wrestler. She’s what we call a “Fake.” Fitting too, since she literally and figuratively is. Bimbo bitch.

Receipt.

Attached: 1620519203766.gif (560x315, 3.57M)

>Receipt.
Paige has already admitted that she herself was at fault. She had a fucked up neck and was out of shape to be in the ring. She wanted the party lifestyle. That’s not called being a wrestler.
wrestletalk.com/news/nothing-was-ever-sashas-fault-paige-opens-up-about-career-ending-neck-injury/
As always, I have proof, unlike all of you that are just waifufag virgin cucks with no lives.

Complete blind full force horse kick from a bad uggo self mark fan fucker.

SHE KICKS LIKE A HORSE MAGGLE!

Keep trolling. It’s all you guys do on here anyways. Sasha Banks is happily married to retired professional wrestler Mikaze. Seethe some more. It never gets old. Paige is an injury prone, bimbo bitch that doesn’t belong in wrestling. Wipe your tears. Truth hurts you all so much.