ADA

What went wrong? How long until it's out of the top 10?

Attached: ada.png (1041x1075, 107.12K)

Vaporshitcoin shilled incessantly by plebbitors.

Polygon will replace this.

Not long. Smart contract bullshit, and charles being a faggot don't help either.
Sell, even with loss, and ape in api3. This could make you, as api3 is on the way to flip chainsiht

Attached: apes.png (299x168, 7.34K)

It was never going anywhere. It was just chosen by whales to PnD on normalfag retards.

They made money and now they are going to pump something else while abandoning this shitcoin.

Look up a couple of names from this list. Look at what people "built" for, say, Cardano Comics, or Cardano Kidz/

Attached: cardano-ecosystem-newest-update-1637167462892.png (2500x1406, 1.8M)

Isn't the chain still congested with transactions taking like 20 minutes? What a trainwreck. Algorand welcomes you

I've no idea wtf AVAX is doing below ADA since may 2021

Solunavax will dethrone BNB and XRP too by year end:
>Solana
Protocol that take the trade offs Ethereum/Bitcoin don't want to take, Good for high load txs but not for complicated use, Honestly it's by far the best non-evm chain with emphasis on hardware scaling
>Luna
Best tokenomics in the game, Stablecoins are bound to dominate as time pass and if UST can gain/keep dominance then Luna is in good position
>Avalanche
I consider it the best of all trades, Playing on the same philosophy as Bitcoin and Ethereum, Have serious consensus advantage, Scale horizontally with subnets, highly customizable and could pivot to Rollups easily (Solana for example will have difficult times and it won't be a good settlement layer because it isn't optimized for decentralisation from design if it did)

Attached: future.png (1200x560, 1.08M)

Eventually people figure out that the snakeoil doesnt do anything.

Why do normies like Cardano so much though?

The BSC is the single most used chain in crypto, it's gonna take a loooong time for solana or avax to dethrone it.

This
They did the same with hbar

Your statement affirms the fact that bsc will be dethroned

I sold for a loss as well and aped into an l1 with actual smart contracts. Jackal dao is one of my favorite dapps on secret network. It is the only place where I can store my work files in complete privacy.

he said by year end, but there's no chance of that happening in a bear market. BNB is one on the most solid tokens to hold in a bear.

Plebbit spam

It barely even fucking works at all is what happened, and the whole ecosystem gaslit newcomers. If tweet about how absurdly slow it is, Charles Hoskinson might even personally respond. So not only is it useless, but it's weird.

>ADA = Vaporware
>Hoskinson = Snake oil salesman

>AVAX = not needed (arbitrum, optimism, stark)
>Emin = turkish shit roach

Turns out ethiopian coders aren't better than Europe's/USA's best

Even though ADA is slow as fuck now, there are a few native token running on Cardano worth investing on
Some are starting to get listed on big exchange

Attached: TheFutureOfFinance.jpg (1200x675, 96.83K)

Ran out of hype, even reddit stopped falling for it