I'm Scared Link Bro's

I'm a poorfag and essentially have to work for 1k link. I don't expect to get there until about July-August. Do you think I have time? If it stays at 15 per link it'll be 15k for it all.

Attached: 1564134846810.jpg (224x225, 5.89K)

you had four years

It's going below at least $10 this year.

Just keep grinding little bro.

Just imagine every LINK you own will one day be worth what ETH is worth today. Just keep grinding hard, research into links technology and enjoy the ride.

Attached: hori is a beauty.png (860x861, 1.13M)

I got into crypto unironically 3 weeks ago. But link has been the only thing I know for a fucking fact is going to go up. I have even looked into 20 schizo articles on Token Not Needed just to make sure. Not if, but when.

Do you think it'll go down? Honestly, I hate to say it for you guys holding. But I REALLY FUCKING HOPE it goes to 1 dollar. Holy shit. I'd be able to buy so fucking much. I have to juggle investing funds with a planned surgery (former lardass) in the upcoming year.

I think it has one more leg down to 12 just to do one more demoralization, but I wouldn't wait, just DCA in as long as you can.

Let's say (hypothetically ha ha lol) I get 300(if that) a week for crypto. You think I should just say fuck it and all on green LINK. I was going for AVAX and LUNA as well. but fuck man.

I should add to this. I actually believe this product could change the world. Also the money. But I am willing to lose 10k in something rather then let it rot in my bank. I don't even give a fuck about money anyways.

Verification not required.

The only correct opinion.

Don't listen to the newfag OP, you'll have enough time and probably will be able to buy more than you think because LINK is in it's first long bear market. Wish someone said this to me in Sep 2020 when I got in - still a bit of a newfag myself but I didn't get in fucking 3 weeks ago. I was rushing to get to at least 500 LINK literally at the same prices as today because I "researched" it and read all the breadcrumbs in the archives on biz and unironically thought 1000$ is in the cards.

It'll get to a 1k by 2030, I do believe that

Yeah why not, I didn't think I had enough time and I'm at just under a 2k stack now, where you're shooting for 1k I'm shooting for 10k, just stack what you can, but don't forget to stack other important shit like clean water filitration (I use Alexapure Pro, mypatriotsupply is a good place to buy), emergency seeds, stored food, a firearm, some ammo, and finally some PMs. Having hard physical assets, although not going to make you retardedly rich, will provide you peace of mind, a real suicide stack.

It's over bros, the Great Reset has come at a crossroad with humanity. We can not allow the WEF & the young globohomo leaders to manipulate the markets any longer with their fake wars. In order for the Golden Bullrun to resume, Chainlink(ticker: LINK) needs to be destroyed.
/biz will declare WAR on Chainlink next week and send globohomo a message. I will be invoking the Business & Finance Emergency Act in the coming days. Every link shill and bagholder will be financially exterminated.
Allocate your capital, do your Binance Futures KYC, and prepare your shorts. It's happening lads, The Great Short is upon us.

Attached: 1633171549212.jpg (1289x1005, 376.97K)

I legit DO NOT CARE WHAT IT HITS until 2025-2030. Thank you for this bro I needed it, I hope whatever fucking creator is out there is watching my Mii character because holy fuck I have to do so much for this. 69 work weeks+school+gym. This is the only time in my 18 years of living that if I succeeded I would unironically feel like a fucking god. Even the 200 pounds I lost wouldn't feel that good. And if chainlink flops. I can die knowing I believed in the tech.

Fuck you you bot fuck. You're one of the last reasons pushing me to buy. Your dogshit spam has actually encouraged me to purchase. You realize that right? Maybe it's to Shwab about to rugpull or someshit. I don't care. Fuck you.

I think you’ll have a chance to scoop some up at 8$

In reality I want 1k until I would diversify. But i would still add. Other coins if possible AVAX LUNA, I don't think I'm old enough for stocks. Parents own good land and other shit though so that's good at least.

Actual insanity. Good luck with your mental problems user. I don't think being in volatile markets like crypto is good for you. Get well soon brother

Wait i should add. WTF u guys buying LINK on. I'm a burger btw, sorry if you guys hate me now. (I've been using coinbase but I need to switch, will once I buy my 5th link and get my ledger)

Naw bro I'm fine, despite how much of a frenzy i went on it's not a big deal to me the ups and downs.

My question to all my link marines is how does this all exactly work with us getting “rich.” I mean the world is fucked, seems like everyone is going to be underclass, so what is being rich going to be like?

I mean it’s not like the world is normal and bustling along relatively normal like in 2016 when people got rich of ETH.

Well the "USD rich" if that makes it. If not possibly Stablecoins? Or the power of having stake in the chainlink network could be the rich part but that's kinda weird so idk. Maybe DeFi and real assets through that

Coinbase Pro.

>Just imagine every LINK you own will one day be worth what ETH is worth today.
this
i cherish every extra stinkie in my stack

>I need to stack this erc20 shitcoin to get rich
>Suits in some highrise globohomo office want me to be a multimillionaire
>This shitcoin and Ethereum won't plummet and forever shit the bed in this bear market

Attached: 1_HI4kj-TPAQrfQkAdrw2KTA.png (324x470, 207.6K)