What are the consequences of the west splitting Russia from Swift?

>Yes ok bullish for crypto
But why are they doing this? How could this damage Russia?
Explain me

Attached: 85fc061c03d97d40ffd6519b598a90c4.jpg (677x584, 478.26K)

>how can it hurt me if the bank closes my accounts and doesn't let me into their building?
It's not even bullish for crypto. If russia uses crypto to bypass sanctions, NATO will just ban crypto. Or at the very least ban crypto transactions from russia or its allies.

Even if that can't be done though, the west can prevent crypto transactions from russia from ever being cashed out by freezing the assets and accounts of anyone that receives crypto from russia directly or indirectly.

Not gonna happen

Russia will stop selling oil and gas to Europe (and Europe cucked out of nuclear power), resulting in huge energy shortages. Russians will not be able to pay outstanding debts, and Europe will have to baghold Russian debts.

Russia will work with China and Iran to create an alternative to SWIFT, and will be able to provide a viable ZOG-free alternative to SWIFT. This will damage the US Dollar, as the SWIFT based banking system is dependent on it

>decentralized
Crypto aims to avoid such kind of stuff, actually.

So Monero Gang?

Russian debt is like 19.28%, those fuckers can't compete

>don’t you dare, you need us!
You brought this on yourselves Ivan.

the point at which crypto gets converted to fiat or goods is NOT decentralized.

crypto is worthless if you can't trade it for something.

Unfortunately for russia, china needs the west to survive. So does russia, but they're going to find that out the hard way again.

Sooo you're telling me that in this way all russians (the poor ones) won't be able to buy anything if they are in Europe?
The rich ones have no problems, since they have multiple different bank accounts.

both poor and rich will be cut off. The number of accounts rich russians have isn't going to stop sanctions. Countries know what accounts they have.

>if they are in Europe?
travel will probably be cut off for russians. Those on visas in EU will very likely be sent home.

You can't buy significant amounts of crypto without a bank account. Crypto doesn't help them.

A rich guy can find several ways to get around the obstacle.
They probably don't even have russian accounts at all, to avoid taxes in their country.
What will they do next, block cayman islands banks? Saudi? They can't

What about the offshore companies? There are tons of them ready to jump on the new business.

Of course poorfags cannot do that, rich ones find always a way.
Let's remember that they just close out russia from swift, they didn't declare all the russian citizens as criminals.

Checked! World peace as war is no longer profitable. Sanctions don't work. the world stops crabbing with Bobos and we all MuMu our way to a better life on earth and beyond.

While they sanctions Putin and the oligarchs to some degree it's mostly about provoking the ordinary people. Putin probably won't give in to outside pressure. We have pretty good intel on Putin here in Finland and they've been preparing for this for a long time. It's the ordinary people these sanctions and swift will affect. The west hopes there will be a revolution or at least enough people condemning the attack.

While I'm not naive to what the west is doing and I'm aware of the recent history and the revolution is history I want everyone to make no mistake about the nature of this attack. It's a very sinister move. Ukraine was just starting to do better. Also a very pro crypto nation and now even passed pro crypto laws. I feel for Ukrainians very deeply, same goes for the ordinary Russians. You've been put to a bad spot

At some point, people just have to say fuck the banks, and start putting all their trust in crypto with smart contracts that allow people to trade freely and privately with each other, which is how currency should work. But given how people are, most won't listen until it's too late and we'll all be doomed as a result

Attached: 1645616447920.png (748x620, 127.96K)

>What will they do next, block cayman islands banks? Saudi? They can't
it's already been done

we don't have to block the entire bank. Just the russian accounts.

XRP the standard

You probably don't understand, they CAN'T block russian accounts, why they should? Russian people are not criminals

Short term: Russian Collapse
Long term: RussoChink super continent fighting the world with economic dependency and yuan.

>You probably don't understand, they CAN'T block russian accounts, why they should?
they can and they have
>Russian people are not criminals
true, but the idea is to pressure the good people of russia to overthrow putin. It's how we got rid of the soviet union.

Well, looks like all of these things may actually happen.