AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: IMG_3756.jpg (577x1039, 68.52K)

kek, I thought I was in a bad spot.
Congrats, have some award

Attached: wholesome.png (244x149, 11.48K)

It's just one job?

Take it as a compliment. They delibiterely hire what they believe to be lost causes, so they don't work there for 3 weeks before moving onto another job.

They want someone they know has no other options. Someone they can underpay and treat like shit and he will still show up the next day

have you tried toilet scrubber?

Look the manager in the eye and give a firm handshake.

kek you must be a nigger

Attached: 05FE4A9B-467C-46CB-AB44-BF9BE9B4F318.jpg (586x415, 73.4K)

lmao funny how it’s just accepted globally that niggers are a drain and a net negative, they never do shit for us but burn down cities yet always need our assistance

I know I risk sounding like a boomer by saying this but if youre going for minimum wage jobs, just go to the place personally and inquire (printed out CV just incase). Them seeing you go to the place shows youre already 90% more capable than most applicants

They were nice enough to tell you to fuck off. Th majority just ghost you

exactly this. OP is probably overqualified

No wonder you cunts are so against "waging", you're all just retards that can't even be hired for minimum wage zero skill jobs. It's all just cope lmao.

kek biz in a nutshell

>One person posts his 7 figure folio
>"Woah, everyone on Any Forums is a millionaire?!"
>One person posts about being a zero skill wagie
>"Haha, everyone on Any Forums is a zero kill wagie?!"

Low IQ post

>year of our Lord 2022
>not applying exclusively to remote IT jobs based out of CA or NY
fucking state of this board

Attached: chernobyl2.png (815x559, 419.71K)

bro, get really good at lying and social engineering and just start applying for 6fig jobs. if youre gonna get rejected from shit, may as well try to learn something along the way.

I filled out online applications for stuff and got rejected until I stopped putting my college stuff on them. Jobs like pizza delivery and unloading trucks at stores. This was when I was looking for summer jobs in between semesters.

Have you tried McDonalds?
They're very proud of their Down Syndrome hires figures.

So you put nothing ?

only high school grad and relevant work history

Brutal that's exactly what dish is like too. And anyone decent at it does leave, so places are always stuck with shitty dishwashers.

What movie is that supposed to be??

chernobyl

I got rejected from a dishwasher position once too lmfao.

so you're sayin i should stop lying so hard?
I changed two lines of php for a boomers construction website and I have on my resume "Freelance Web Design" and fucking call centers won't accept me