POV: You're Macho Man in 1986

POV: You're Macho Man in 1986

Attached: ing.jpg (1080x1080, 156.79K)

I was born in 2000 though.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

stephanie is an ugly tranny an so were elizabeth, two ugly talentless trannies that never drew a dime.

Why does Linda look like a Grandma?

Yer a fag

10 year old Stephanie's tits look like that?

women developed earlier before they poisoned the water and the rise of seed oils

lmao youre clueless

Other way around retard, all the estrogen accelerates puberty in women and turns men into faggots and trannies.

Other way around.

Has Linda always looked 70

That is because famous people raping children was the norm at the time

>at the time
Always has been, always will be.

based hulkamaniac steph

Attached: steph-merch4.jpg (300x282, 47.08K)

YUM

Yeah user. Everyone is a tranny. Great gimmick, it’s really getting over.

Jesus Christ I’ve never truly comprehended how huge Vince is. Like I knew he was a body builder and that he’s pretty big, but I’ve never really noticed when he’s standing next to normal sized people.

Attached: 55D65E99-2F00-497D-8A95-62BC02F83862.jpg (580x750, 43.55K)

Is Lindy one of those women who was always an old biddy?

It's the hair i think

Attached: 34bc24a048f59146ce5d2417115edf92--linda-mcmahon-stephanie-mcmahon.jpg (642x355, 25.84K)

that and living with Vince will have anyone faster than normal

redpill me on the steph statutory rape rumors, Any Forums.
did the macho man really taste her teenage cunny?

Attached: ToT.png (720x622, 57.08K)

just look at him standing in the ring next to wrestlers. he was always eye to eye with Rock Austin HHH etc. has to be why he has such a size kink, he doesn't want to push someone smaller than him.

see