Why is New England real estate so expensive? There has to be some government BS involved

Why is New England real estate so expensive? There has to be some government BS involved

Attached: SellingOut.png (788x802, 490.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s?k=chuck tingle book&sprefix=chuck ting,aps,81&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_2_10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>High dollar jobs
>Cheap real estate
You can obly pick one

>The smartest area in the world has expensive real estate

>smart
>living in new yuck

Attached: 1576956722113.jpg (640x498, 40.91K)

Because we’re superior

Because pension funds are snapping it all up creating a demand.

Yeah but even North of Massachusetts is expensive

>new york
>new england
Yah fahkin' retahded, kid

Did you think the outer areas was gonna be cheap?

Pretty much this. There are only two desirable areas to live in in the United States, and that's New England and southern California.

There’s a lot of Jews over there. Probably just a coincidence I’m sure

Why is a place like Portsmouth N.H. got houses priced like Long Island

Rich + high density

The standard of living, in a very general sense, is much higher than other places in the U.S., which means people are generally more educated and have higher wages, which drives up the price of property and land. There's also less landmass to buy, which drives up the demand.

It's because all the people who got priced out of their homes in NJ, NY, and CT found places they could afford in Portsmouth. It's a port town, so waterfront property = $$$. By the way, don't fucking move there. I was born there, and the town has changed significantly. It used to be a place where working-class young people would meet up and party, but now it's full of pussified upper-class people; it just doesn't have the vibe that it used to.

>The standard of living
I live in Boston. What does that even mean.

>but now it's full of pussified upper-class people; it just doesn't have the vibe that it used to.

Where in New England should young people go. That sounds like every part.

Attached: boomer.jpg (380x349, 26.03K)

new york is not in new england

Your experienced quality of life, materially speaking. Access to quality healthcare, reliable public transportation, social services, etc.

have you lived anywhere else?
boston has a very high quality of life compared to most of the country
that's why it's so expensive here
there's a reason it's called the hub, the center of the universe, etc.
why do you think there are so many internationals studying here?

If you're within a few hours to Boston, especially if there is a train, then its going to be more expensive. A lot of people also have second homes in NH for weekends / vacation. Population density is really high in MA and south NH. Incomes are high. And the cities are old and there is pretty much zero new construction or new developments of single family homes, only conversions to multifamily and apartment buildings.

>t. never been out to the Best Coast
New England is dirt cheap compared to Washington, Oregon, and California (obviously)

I don't really have an answer for that; the first place that comes to mind is Boston, but it's already expensive af. My next best guess is Worcester since it's significantly cheaper.

worcester sucks dude
i'd rather be in providence or western MA

Ya lol its a crime ridden shithole

i honestly think providence is kind of a hidden gem
you still have the commuter rail to boston
it's close to the coast
it has an ivy, one of the nation's best art schools, and a few other colleges as well
parts of it are a bit rough but nothing like nyc or chicago

Is this true?

I’m very imaginative and often lose myself daydreaming. I can probably write some decent gay smut. Can anyone confirm?

The cool thing about the towns in RI is that you could be walking down a street in Providence, take a left, and then suddenly be in Pawtucket.

saturated market i'd guess but who knows
amazon.com/s?k=chuck tingle book&sprefix=chuck ting,aps,81&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_2_10