RUSSIA DEFEATED THE JEWISH BANKING USURY SLAVE SYSTEM

IT'S HAPPENING
THE SINGLE GREATEST HAPPENING OF ALL TIME IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW
YOU'RE IN IT
THIS WAR IN UKRAINE IS BIGGER THAN ANYTHING YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE

>russia attacks ukraine
>this is actually a direct attack against the jews
>liberation from the jewish rothschild banking empire happening covertly behind the scenes involving many nations
>russia being threatened with getting kicked from SWIFT
>SWIFT is a how the jews trade between their usury slave system of banks
>doing this will "force" putin to an alternative
>the alternative has already been in works
>they have a switch ready to flip
>they will no longer be tied to the archaic financial system of jewish middlemen
>a second economy will begin to flourish without middlemen involved
>no more need for jewish copyright system which gives all the power to established jewish corporations (NFTs are more than "art")
>no more need for jewish banking middlemen between transactions
>instant settlement backed by an open, permissionless, decentralized, zero counter party risk, no energy cost, deflationary non-existent fees
>this new economy begins to boom
>more and more are pulled into it
>global trade can now be done with no jews involved at any stage, no nation involved, no third party, only pure human will to create and share
>new ideas, technology, and a return to high arts
>as the USD and central banking system fall true freedom is felt around the world for the first time in hundreds of years
>if space isn't fake and gay then we can expand throughout the stars with limitless potential
>if space is fake and gay and a jewish psyop then inner earth is real we're free to find the breakaway germans

UNLIMITED POTENTIAL AND GROWTH
FREEDOM FROM THE JEWS

IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT
NOW

WE'RE IN IT
THE GREATEST HAPPENING OF ALL TIME

Attached: 1636021732643.png (960x617, 309.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptonary.com/ripples-democratic-voting-system-could-result-in-billions-of-xrp-burned/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no more jews, just xrp
lol

Russia is going back to gold

gold backed currency on the ledger, yes
the marketplace is being updated to be faster not slower with jewish middlemen at every step

Ripple will just get sanctioned by the US unless they prevent/ban Russians from using XRP. Thats what happens when your shitcoin has a CEO or is a security. Anyhow bullish for BTC/XMR.

So XRP was thee coin all this time? Unironically what’s the sui and make it stacks?

I only have about 100 zerps when I bought back when they were worth 19¢

they can't you stupid fuck

gigantic if confirmed

Your obsession with Jews is the same which blacks have with whites.

delusional

LMAO, you're so fucking delusional. This is how XRP will die. Russia will use it, USA ban it, but will work with Ripple to use the XRPLs DLT. You bagholders are fucked while the US can say, well we had to ban is because Russia, sorry retail bagholders. I hope you're not in it 'for the money' and will be happy that the XRPL will be used, although not with your terrorist financier coin.

lol nobody will buy your bags.
>mean Russia you can't use dollars anymore!
>ok. Hey China wanna buy my gas? Sure I'll take Yuan and rubles.
>Hey Saudia Arabia? yeah hi this is Xi. Look we want your oil but how about paying in yuan, we good?
>Sure Xi you my biggest customer!
>dollar no langer reserve currency
>trillions of dollars come back to the US.

yes, bitcoin

>this is actually a direct attack against the jews
russia has its own contingent of jews
they have their differences with western jews but ultimately they are on the same side
there is no revolution against judaism happening

at this stage the dollar is the reserve currency because of debt, not because of opec. foreign nations are heavily incentivized to sell resources for dollars so they can pay their dollar-denominated debts

Precious metals>fiat

Fiat only started with the Rothschild

Attached: 1642591865518.png (997x1121, 799.34K)

No, it's the same obsession against the same people, but they don't differentiate between whites and jews.

cryptonary.com/ripples-democratic-voting-system-could-result-in-billions-of-xrp-burned/
can't happen
ripple isn't in control

This is my fear

I'm all for decentralisation and stuff, but hear me out:

>Good and bad aspects about crypto are being shoved into normies' faces
>donate to ukrainian heroes
>but muh russian oligarchs are using crypto as well
>EU, USA and China will "regulate" crypto for your own safety
>turns out crypto will become the foundation of credit score system
>ICP/Dfinity/WEF schizo connection now makes sense

In conclusion, fuck moonman?

Attached: 1450567382902.jpg (488x410, 44.31K)

and how so?

baste

Yeah, the US is you dumb fuck, that's what I am saying. They can simply use the technology but not the shitty coin itself. Russia can save some work and simply use the existing XRP coin.

Ripple is distancing themselves from the coin as much as possible so that bagholders don't want to spike their CEOs head on a stick after the US rugs