No aid is coming for link for several months:

No aid is coming for link for several months:

CCIP:
> still hiring people for its development
> releasing preliminary parts as they come shows the pace isn't due to finalizing a complete product

Staking:
> linkpool says it's still in development

Whatever your outlook is it has to be based around the fact the team won't be doing shit at least until smartcon.

Attached: dytj.jpg (240x240, 8.45K)

oh ok
still gonna hold and stack more

I was worried I wouldn't have more time to accumulate, thanks user

Nice!
more time to stack link and set up my future dynasty

Attached: Link Dutch Boy.jpg (960x640, 113K)

Feels like im stealing at these prices!

Damn right there is no AID coming. There is AIDS coming, digital AIDS.

Prerape your ass marines, the AIDS coming.

Attached: 1621612378168.jpg (1281x959, 349.23K)

yeah i was all in but once again peeled off 20% to trade up for moar, looks like we have some time still

Well it seems pretty straight-forward if you believe CCIP/staking will pump the price to be buying it while it's cheap? I'm guessing you'll pivot now and say they will both be nothingburgers

Nope, they'll probably have some effect - but the price may drop another 80% before then with zero in Q1/2. Copers said none of the preceding price action matters back at $40 and now we're at a point where an unrealistic 400% pump would only see us at the previous high. If we drop further now we'll be lucky for staking or ccip to get us back to $20.

>Nope, they'll probably have some effect - but the price may drop another 80% before then with zero in Q1/2.
why would I expect the price to drop 80% from here?

>If we drop further now we'll be lucky for staking or ccip to get us back to $20.
Yeah bro I’m sure the single most anticipated upgrade to every protocol in the entire crypto industry and even legacy industries outside it (CCIP) combined with a deflationary staking model is going to be “lucky” to get to $20. You fucking retard. This type of posting has noticeably ramped up in the past week or so nearly 24/7 to demoralize holders and scare away newcomers during one of the last, great opportunities available to accumulate.

Literally this
OP is a retard who thinks we care about his opinion

How many reasons do you need:
> btc could easily drop further and so far alts have been getting raped every time this happens
> link has fallen below multi year support on btc, now acting as resistance
> precedent of dropping 90% from top which would be a further 60% down from here
> macro economic concerns
The way i see it the argument is more what reason does link have *not* to fall further and it doesn't look like feature release is one.

You say $20 as if it's trivial but growth is in percentage. As it stands it's nearly a 400% to the old ath. A 400% on either staking or ccip would be better than best case and that wasn't contentious until the last year resulted in 20x's being necessary to restore hope.

guess I'm just not as bearish as you :^)
but I'll keep a good stack of cash around to buy any dips for sure :^)

I don't recall any consensus about 400% growth being the expectation from CCIP/staking.

Then that's no problem, but unless anyone has information otherwise it looks like having no cash allocation is going to hurt.

Not like there was a poll but it was common to see the prediction last year at $50 being $200 with the release of staking.

eth's growth also seemed unrealistic back when it was three digits

Imagine living via periods of time this short

You had four years. And you have at least another two. $20 stablecoin.