Unilab’s no code smart contracts are coming out in a few days. Maybe less...

Unilab’s no code smart contracts are coming out in a few days. Maybe less..This is the key to getting mass adoption of crypto and thethe Ulab FDV is only $20 Million

Attached: 16213058123092.jpg (994x662, 71.26K)

>and thethe
take your time op

Do you people have rest days? Aren't weekends sacred for you too> Overtime maybe?

daily reminder "no code" is the biggest scam in the history of computers and software development as a whole and all platforms that allow it end up being dogshit built with sticks and glue.

What the fuck is a no code smart contract?

I don't get why people is still hyping Unilab if their main project isn't released yet

i hope india gets invaded next

ser that is not very kind of you ser okay?

I don't know whether to trust Unilab, I mean, their proposal is good and their currency looks promising, but I don't know who their developers are, their telegram chat is a disaster, they literally don't have collaborations with anyone... it makes me wonder.

MAKING CRYPTOS 101

They don't care about a random piece of sand in the middle of nowhere (sadly)

They can't keep getting away with this

Dumb-proof programming

no code = form of programming where the user does the vast majority of software devs and webmasters do their shit from sratch (as it should be done "your code = your sanctuary")

I mean, they don't call it the spice shop for nothing.
Maybe invading them and taking all their resources would be a good idea

It does sound like a gimmick yes

STAKING IS NOW OPEN ONCE AGAIN. GIVE US MONEYS FOR NO PROOF IN RETURN BELIEVE IN US FREN!! WAGMI!

Attached: 1506912388501.png (567x416, 306.65K)

There's useful no code shit like wix, scratch and Visual Basic

Oh man, you sure are hungry!

It does sound like a gimmick but it's quite useful on certain things like web design

Ok oily muscular man

let's pray for that

Based,

I TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES, DON'T TRUST ANYTHING NO-CODE RELATED
IT'S ALWAYS BUGGY AND SCAMMY

Attached: 1625109438559.png (1435x1080, 1.86M)

Ok bagholder.

>Visual Basic
MY SIDES TRANSCENDED KEK

wix's templates are there to be modified.
scratch is no longer used at all.
visual basic is a suite with code libraries for popular languages. doesn't count

try again later shill

PR faggots from projects going "WAGMI user FINNA #DAB ON THE HATERS" makes me want to munch on a handful of rocks

lum my wife

lum? more like SLUM am i right because shes a whore LOL!!

are you an idiot? this shit reeks of scam and is being posted by paid shills everyday, fuck you and fuck me for bumping