What's it like eating ass?

what's it like eating ass?

Attached: 16014841249213.jpg (2381x1887, 293.71K)

don't. sex is gross ngl. i've had sex with 10 women in my life and after each time i have considered killing myself/retreating to a monastery

Licking a freshly opened tuna can

Imagine putting your nose in there while she plays vidya games.

>tfw you drunkenly went down on a chick you pulled at the very end of the night, ate the full undercarriage, ass and all, and a day later, woke up with a sore throat coated in white stuff and a temperature
Only lasted a few days, lads, but the moral of the story is make sure that bitch is fresh from the shower or washing her ass if you're going to do that shit.

Attached: 1642306527537.jpg (500x479, 31.46K)

like nothing, after you get over the gross factor and she is clean. They usually let my put my peepee in their butthole after I tongue punch it.

can you actually reach some depth with your tongue?

holy fuck disgusting whore bah.

you need to go back

If you are eating pussy/ass of random women you are a fucking retarded degenerate, you have no clue where that pussy has been or what she has going on.

a little bit. don’t have to go in too far to reach the desired effect

Such a rookie mistake. One nighter are exclusively for pump n dump and getting your dick sucked.

kek
I am a degenerate
it is you who need to go back

this is wise

they like it. my ex sometime let me fuck her ass after tongue punching it

its awesome if clean and with no hairs

nigga u nasty

Were they ugly or were you zinc deficient

Is it true that oral sex is leading to a large rise in cases of oral cancers amongst young people? Or is that a meme

>what is HPV

Micheal Douglas claims eating pussy gave him throat cancer

You talk like a redditor

fuck off moralfag

it tastes like shit

infected

I feel exactly the same way.
I hate the smell of private parts, the way my junk is all sticky after, the way all my sheets are smelly and sweaty after.
I hate the stubble on female parts that they shave like their armpits and vagina.
I hate body hair even more. All women should be completely bald from the eyebrows down before they let anyone see them naked.
I pretty much need to be hammered drunk to have sex, and before you call me gay, I find the male body to be the most disgusting thing on God's green earth.
One rancid hit of an unhygienic female is enough for me to lose my lunch.
How do you guys deal with it?

ate girl ass recently, its only good when you really really like the person and are doing it for their reaction
i cant even go down on a girl i dont actually have feelings for, it just feels wrong desu

lmao ur a fucking idiot and a faggot. I've put my tongue deep into many girls buttholes, in many cases even tasted their shit by doing so, put some fingers deep inside that ass and licked it and never caught anything not a single sore throat so that probably was something else

I know a girl who got cervical cancer from a guy who had hpv in his mouth. She had to do chemo and everything.

Stick a finger up your butt and find out

based ocd bro

I have only eaten my gf's pussy like two or three times. Every time I have done it, it has caused my oral herpes to flair up in some way. Mostly I get a sore in my mouth or something after eating pussy.

Now that I know how prevelant STD's truly are, I am no longer about the hook-up life. I only want long-term relationships.

Also gay people absolutely disgust me. They are dirty mentally ill pedophiles.

Your average cryptofag everyone.

Attached: A9F84172-6968-4F5A-B5FB-4AD9A697ABB5.jpg (600x842, 73.86K)

oh look is that internet cool guy again
You're so amazing uhuhuh
Fucking pleb middle-class bimbo

Have sex with higher quality women. I feel the same way and the only times I felt good was when I lucked out with two 11/10 models. (One was married we kept the whole thing secret, so there is no component of bragging to the world).

I suggest fix yourself up exercise, get wealthy and build a strong network of people that value you (high status) so that you break free of fucking 8/10 women and below. Godspeed

Feels very good on the Winnie sir

>oh look is that internet cool guy again
>You're so amazing uhuhuh
You really are from reddit aren’t you

>this is what men went to war over

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (973x850, 88.46K)