Trading based on the coming famine?

I want to ask /biz their opinion regarding the potential for food scarcity in the future and how to make money in spite of the struggle that will result.

A few months ago I bought an XOM long-call because I felt confident that gas prices were going to continue to skyrocket this year and I wanted to make up the difference for the money ill lose paying for gas.

What about food? There are certainly shortages with U.S. food banks, and prices are going up as we can see. Russia and China activity could also cause food prices to go up because both are large exporters of food. Will this continue? We need to pay for food and gas to survive and make a living by and large so none of us have much choice. If we have to spend more on food this year then how do I make up for it?

Does this seem like a sensible path to mitigate the cost of food this year? Am I already too late to make any money this way? Will costs improve? Am I missing anything big?

Does anyone have any insight on the best food-based tickers? I threw a small sum at RJA and im getting my ass eaten so far. Is this a terrible idea right now?

Attached: 20220226_094105.png (985x985, 938.72K)

This is a fox.

Attached: 1624108423563.png (392x536, 200.06K)

Furries get the rope

Attached: 1645674554116.jpg (524x524, 40.04K)

_ ____ __ ____ ____ _____

fug da bun?

Fair, I was going to post a chart but I knew no one would respond to a chart.

I want to breed this rabbit.

I like to imagine that different animals gained human capability on different planets. Here on earth it was monkeys. But on other planets maybe rabbits or lizards.

Imagine crash landing on Planet R273849 and then finding out it’s the rabbit earth. Now imagine that tight zootopia rabbit pussy creaming all over your dick. You know damn well rabbits love to fuck.

Honestly
Buy what youll eat, so if you dont cook dry rice dont buy 500lbs of it
Buy 2 cases of your favorite mac and cheese
Buy huge tankard of lard (it last longer than olive oil)
Canned food you like
Bulk buy 2 years worth of air tight coffee
Ect.
Basicly buy your bulk hoods and dry goods for a long time and roate out the oldest first
Dont just sit on it rotate it out as you use it, last in first out type shit.

If a food shortage actually becomes reality do not tell people you prepped

>draw human anatomy
>reskin it as an animal
fucking furries are retarded

Why did they make her so slutty?

GOD FUCKING ASS YES

Sit on me, smother me, I DIE HAPPY

*SNIFS SCREEN AS HARD AS I CAN*

FUCK

*ZOOMS IMAGE RIGHT ON CRACK*

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

ITS HAPPENING

DAY 1 OF NOFAP FUCKING CANCELED

LOOKS LIKE BRAPS BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly fair, when I hit the grocery store next ill us this advice.

are you one of those retards like my ex-roommates that believed those videos about farmers destroying crops because the "department of hydrocarbons" sent them a letter, and that the feds were purposefully going to start a famine in the US "in the next few months"(video started circulating over a year ago at this point iirc)?

That's a cute thought

>Of da Zoe
Wtf is my ID

TSG

Then you can tame wild life into domestic animals yourself.

Noea didn't bring people he brought animals on his boat.
People like you drowned.

Attached: judy-hopps-existential-crisis.jpg (500x500, 42.02K)

If you buy 2 years worth of shit and it just rots its a hard wste if you buy it and usecit replacing as you go its a always fresh and be no waste.
Also youll get used to eating your stores and making dishes you like from your preps instead of suffering bowl after bowl of boring shit

I don't even know how to deal with the current food shortage. I don't eat a weird diet but Walmart is always out and kroger doesn't even sell good meat of any kind so that doesn't matter if it's in stock or not.
My current method takes on average five days to get a partial shopping trip. Periodically through the day I check the Walmart website to see if most of the food I want is in stock. There is usually about ten items out of stock because America is apparently a ghetto favela 3rd world country that no longer has food. But every now and then we have a USSR kind of day where only four or five things are out of stock. That's when I select the fastest delivery. Now being Walmart they only deliver half of the order while charging for everything. Last two times they said they delivered but did not deliver meat. One had 23lbs missing, and the next about 19lbs.
My typical order is 12lbs chicken thighs, 5lbs chicken breasts, 6-9lbs pork chops(the shopper gets the small packs because they know I want the big ones), 3lbs chuck, 2.25lbs ground chuck, then 2 ea strip/ribeye/bone in ribeye. I usually just get one kind of fish each order but it varies, catfish, cod, salmon, are most common, everything else is kind of too pricy. I occasionally splurge on mackerel, snapper, or halibut. Somehow they are better about keeping fish stocked than other meat.
Then produce. 6 cans of everything Rotel, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, turnip greens, spinach, green beans, and a few of something else for variety. 4lbs frozen Broccoli, 40oz green beans, 24oz cauliflower, 32oz purple hulls. Lastly fresh, 5lbs ea russet/yellow/red potatoes, 3lbs white onions, 3lbs carrots, 2 bunch celery, maybe some seasonal stuff. Then an absolute shitload of various pasta, lots of cheeses, high gluten/all purpose/cornmeal flour, tea, pickles, Calrose rice, lemon juice, eggs. The point is I order a lot, they say they delivered about 70% of it, and I actually get about half of it.

Then it's 30 minutes online to get the $100-200 refund for items charged but not delivered and try again next day. With some luck you can get one shopping trip worth of food every 3.5 deliveries. I started hoarding after the supply shock of covid. Recovery is nowhere close so it will probably become a lifelong habit because this is extremely fucking annoying.
I can't wait for grocery stores to become a thing of the past and Amazon replaces them. I would gladly pay 15% extra to have what I want in stock, order and receive within 5 days, and actually receive the items I'm charged for. It's a trillion dollar idea, a grocery service with groceries that are in stock and you actually get what they charge you for. It would fill the niche that Walmart and kroger can't.
Lately I've been shopping online for whole lambs/half pigs/half cows. Everything is on backorder so I guess that's standard practice. I hope it's actually letting you place a reservation though. If even farmers don't have meat that would explain the difficulty of finding it in grocery stores.