Only need an x5 to make it

>only need an x5 to make it

Attached: 1641993422489.png (646x595, 322.77K)

Get in BCH then.
It'll easily pull off 10x and more.

Why? Because it’s down 95% and you think some miracle pump will come?

HA HA BAGGIE!

>only need a x100 to make it

Attached: 1623095782838.jpg (1217x1600, 213.67K)

Avax

No sorry I'm not touching VC scams like AOL, AVAX or ICP, it's the surest way to get rekt

november I was like this now I am like this

Attached: pepu.png (900x1380, 1.18M)

kek ID Rekt M8 oh

Attached: blooder.png (860x850, 37.88K)

>hot pink ID
>rektm8

>dat ID
Irony is a cruel mistress.

>110k in crypto
>40k in stables because keep selling because market is spooky
>need a 20x to make it
fuck

same , sitting in stables rn though

Just 5x?
This is a easy one the, get yourself some RIDE, VRA token now and enjoy easy 5x. Thank me later

Me too and it's fucking killing me
I need an 8X to make it, but I'd take a 5x to reach escape velocity any day

Nice job fren. At that point I’d just put a bunch in BTC and wait for next cycle. Maybe 20% in AVAX or LUNA, and yield farm another 20% in stables. Or 30-40% stables, gaining yield while waiting for better entries, DCAing into BTC and an alt, with the remainder in BTC.

I still need a 15x

This is a very easy thing for AXL to do once the market begins to gain traction , coupled with it has already burnt 50% of its total supply causing the token to be more valuable.

>ID
lol rekt

All I need is staking then I made it. I see lots of mention of fake staking, or faking as I call it, but staking is nowhere in sight. I sometimes wonder if we will ever get staking. Chainlink is my only hope of getting a 5'9 130lb 32GG redhead and tasting ginger breastmilk and smelling hairy unwashed ginger pussy and I don't want to live life if I don't get to know the feeling of hugging my ginger wife close and resting my chin on top of her head and squeezing her really hard. I want to buy her lots of dresses and kiss her neck and bite her ear. Pic unrelated, it's just a ginger. Any redhead will do as long as eyebrows/axillary/pubic hair is orange. I need it so bad. Eye color doesn't even matter, blue or green either is acceptable.

Attached: 1645393609263.jpg (740x925, 126.62K)

You're surely gonna make it if you hodl patiently.
While hodling, delve into upcoming projects like p2e games.
Balthazar nft gaming platform offers scholarships to gamers to play different p2e games. Earn by simply playing. DYOR

That sounds like a horrible idea. It's funny you try to scam him though. Someone might actually fall for this jeety Balthazar crap. Imagine.