So we can all agree that equality bullshit aside this one and not some random wowmeme match should be the main event of...

So we can all agree that equality bullshit aside this one and not some random wowmeme match should be the main event of night 1, right?

Attached: wm38.jpg (960x1200, 292.68K)

Should main event night two

Damn these n's fucking UGLY

It’s like the 5th biggest match and there is no Bryan to come out and save it to get people interested this year.
More likely will open night 1

yeah, but I hope they do it on night 2 so i can fully skip night 1 and catch the highlights nexy day.

Only if there's a real storyline behind it and it's not Edge vs AJ Styles just for the sake of having the match

List the three matches in the power gap between this one and Bork/Ramen?

Stone Cold is getting the night 1 main event

You know that Rousey and Charles are going to main-event.

user, building a storyline is SO old school problematic wrestling
Now matches are building on the premise of having EPIC CLASHES as Marvel-tier crossovers between wrestlers who never met each other. You dont need elaborate storylines to make EPIC crossovers

Attached: Soyjak Markplier.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

This two night shit is stupid. Better than one 10 hour show but still should just trim it down instead

Bork/Roman, Charles/Honda, Becky/Bianca, Austin/Owens
The Styles match does not even register and is not close to being important enough to main event a night

The story is Edge NEEDS this WrestleMania match and he needs a 5-star rating for validation.
That’s it. That’s the story.

they should go back to doing a gigantic battle royal, ladder match, and some 8 man schmozz tag team so they can fit everyone on like they used to, this two night shit aint it

unironically MITB needs to be at mania.

>womeme match
>wowmee match
>fat millennial vs dumb zoomer at the orders of an out of touch boomer: clash of the WOAT generations

I dont think so, user

they need big names for wrestlemania and edge doesnt have anyone else

maybe lashley vs edge would have worked better cause spear vs spear

Fucking hell modern wrestling makes me sick

Attached: 1645655516608.jpg (480x474, 60.59K)

or just tell them to get over if they want to be on the show

People still want to fake fucklong matches for their EPIC Wrestlemania moments, while old schoolers were fine with five minutes squashes as long as they got paid well

If you dare make a wowmeme WM match that isnt long AT LEAST 15 minutes (without adding the fucklong pompous entrances) WWE would be outed as sexist or something

Is wrestlemania having a 2 nights show AGAIN????

you fell for that?

not everyone needs to be on the show just like not every jobber that gets over for 3 months should win the world title, everyone in wrestling has gone mad.

Who are these two faggots? I haven't watched wrestling in years

I'm afraid i've got some bad news user
Believe you me that's the least of their problems