Gumarian

Why does EnjinStarter take so long to approve a project? Even bscpad is not that slow.

Attached: crypto island.jpg (1280x845, 95.4K)

Cuz their are underrated and unknown by whales

There's a long line of projects waiting to be launched on enjinstarter. That's obvious for a day old. How dumb can you be op?

crypto bridge?

Team can work on making it launch on the website faster if they've got connections. Your money has to speak for you.

bscpad is a better ido platform

OP your jpeg log looks so similar to crypto island are you a copycat to crypto island?

Voltage Finance is launching on Enjinstarter soon, it's the best shot at creating wealth.

The project provides crypto payments solution and makes decentralized finance accessible to everyone. It's the future of blockchain tech.

probably because the project is shit

Enjinstarter lists gaming projects most of the time

Focus on real projects with consistent growth. FTM will do you a lot more better to hodl than any alt.

P2E gaming is the biggest innovation on blockchain rn.

Decentraland and Sandbox have recorded massive success lately. It's okay to bag SAND.

Crypto Bridge is still the same as Crypto island, Crypto Bridge is the main island game. It's where the big games on crypto island takes place and also where the main fun of the game at. It's going to have different modalities to choose from and players will get to play both 3rd person and FPS during the game. with exclusive GUMA Nft rewards.

what are you shilling? nft? i got enough already

Gumarian kek

I'm only interested on Metaverse project IDOs on Enjinstarter

will it be like angry birds? jpeg has similar graphics

So this island is gonna be like the hard level kind of shit

I find fun with playing first person shooter games. Absolutely easy to maneuver while i'm in full control of gaemplay

>with exclusive GUMA Nft rewards.
play to earn rewards in nft means earning becomes impossible if nfts cant flip kek. that's a ded project to me, who needs a fucking art?

the biggest mistake in blockchain you mean, blockchain was not supposed to encourage young generation to keep being lazy cuz it pays. that's retard

The real metaverse projects are yet to be developed. These devs with minimal funding can't create a real value for the metaverse. Stay away from blockchain scams.

>COD

Guma token worth will be based on the ammount of effort put in by the player the more you play the higher your guma reward worth, you get to earn according to your effort in the game. and other features like the stake to earn staking reward and non gamers get to lease their land on the island to gamers to play on, which earn them income

candy crush has same graphics

Attached: 1594897597677.jpg (533x497, 31.45K)

I can help the team to get in contact so the IDO can launch on their EJS platform if they willing to pay me