What keeps you motivated /biz?

What keeps you motivated /biz?

Attached: 1645143399932.webm (1280x720, 1.78M)

(Non American) pussy

I hope world war happens soon. I want to rape russian pussy

discipline, bitch. you can shove your gary wienerchuck motivation bullshit up your nigger ass.

Attached: 1519360699324.png (1426x758, 1.67M)

Not western women, that's for sure

Proving all of the old cunts and faggots in my life wrong by being more successful than they ever could be

mostly fear

in short: The Great Short.

It's over bros, the Great Reset has come at a crossroad with humanity. We can not allow the WEF & the young globohomo leaders to manipulate the markets any longer with their fake wars. In order for the Golden Bullrun to resume, Chainlink(ticker: LINK) needs to be destroyed.
/biz will declare WAR on Chainlink next week and send globohomo a message. I will be invoking the Business & Finance Emergency Act in the coming days. Every link shill and bagholder will be financially exterminated.
Allocate your capital, do your Binance Futures KYC, and prepare your shorts. It's happening lads, The Great Short is upon us.

Attached: 1604259492731.png (1700x1314, 407.4K)

They still think you’re a faggot

1. Nectar of a pale tall skinny brunette’s tight pussy
2. PTSD from being poor in life (grocery store transaction failures, fuck buddy judging me for not having anything in my fridge, having to ask gym owner if I could postpone membership payment, etc)
3. Getting older and seeing my bank account shrink but portfolio grow

Attached: 0324568C-B8C7-44B7-ABBE-E92428AD18C1.jpg (633x950, 60.91K)

why do they all look dysgenic?
how does the dark haired one have such a commanding effect on the one who reaches out to cover the camera?

>roving all of the old cunts and faggots in my life wrong by being more successful than they ever could be

Money or success won't change that to them, you're forever a loser

jews goberment and your ex-gf only want one thing wich is total desctruction of your body and mind, get your revenge now by doing this simple step:
climb your way up without using others as a ladder

Attached: success.jpg (3840x2160, 1.98M)

to get laid (paid sex) and find another young girl of my liking (legal age).

russians have such soft, chubby, faces

They look dysgenic to you?

OK post someone who looks genic

FYI their enemy's now

Attached: videoplayback (1).webm (1280x720, 1.07M)

the dark haired one is not too bad actually. the blonde has fucked up proportions. the one on the right is like a straight 5

cuz she mogs her physically and dominates her mentally

hate, user, HATE HATE HATE!

Nothing

become perma NEET