It's kind of hilarious how less in tuned with things actual wrestlers are...

It's kind of hilarious how less in tuned with things actual wrestlers are. I could have told kushida he'd be useless in WWE, anyone on here could have. After mistico and kenta and other examples, he's a god damn idiot.

Attached: NXT_04102019ca_1668--a8c9854841c0a4ff8a947ae409b83a64.jpg (1200x675, 102.98K)

Guys like HIDEKI SUZUKI are even worse. What the fuck did he expect? To be running an American dojo?

making more money for less effort

A bold assumption. 2.0 contracts are shit.

nah hes the next big thing

Retard

It's difficult to transition from the minor leagues.

Kek, those two kept injuring themselves

Nah you are

jacket time is based and more kino than any WHOjamal shit he did

Attached: jacket time.jpg (1280x720, 127.77K)

NXT contracts aren't worth shit lol

he seems happy enough i guess

Attached: FXu5pHjInBYZfErLX.jpg (1500x500, 168.96K)

He was originally a coach I think
Pretty much this

You're not a genius, you're just a stupid fucking mark that doesn't get that living in a new country, trying something new, having an easier schedule and working a less dangerous style as you age could be just as important to someone as winning fake fights for twitter pops.

He has to turn up early and set up the ring, as well as "train" in the PC. He makes $50k.

Nah, newbies kids off the street at the PC make 50K. Most of the ones with experience make around 80. He's probably at 100K at least. Although it's WWE with god knows what that means in expenses and taxes.

He's a westabo, no?

What does that say about NJPW contracts then?

asbed

Attached: jacket time.webm (742x396, 925.01K)

I think even Liger was like, "I don't really get why he's doing it, but living in America will be a ncie learning experience anyway."

Him leaving NJPW was good for us though, he was getting boring and stale as Jr ace