Traitor

Traitor

Attached: 55C06290-9805-49EF-A1E4-771E92DD9D38.jpg (1125x1186, 629.92K)

Tasha is leaving impact dumbass

am i supposed to know who these no dimes shitters are

owlcucks are pathetic

Kiera Hogan can’t wrestle. Realistically, the tranny dyke might be legit one of the worst in all of wrestling. That thing is a jobber for life.

>tranny dyke
how does that work

But enough about Slopsha

>Kiera Hogan can’t wrestle
Wasted quads on a shit opinion

how?

Based schizoCHAD

I am sure she will make a great addition to dark like her old tag partner

>let your contract with Impact expire even though your getting pushed and management obviously likes you
>go to AEW because your girlfriend works there even though she isn't getting pushed
>stop twerking and pointing at your ass during your entrance even though it was one of the only things that got you over in Impact
>don't pitch any storylines
>don't change your character or come up with a new gimmick
>start acting passive aggressive on Twitter about your position in the company

What a fucking idiot.

I can kinda almost understand her perspective. She probably didn’t want to get typecasted as just a tag team wrestler and figured the best way would be starting fresh. Then they signed a fuck ton of people so now she’s just another name at this point. I thought Impact treated her good. They’d probably take her back if she wanted to return. You’re right about all that in hindsight though.

Her girlfriend is also on a tier 0 contract, working paid-per-appearance. She'd have had more stock going to fucking NWA. Women's division is a complete dead end with both Britt and Jade up top

Grass isn't always greener bitch

Tasha can kill her career just like Kiera

>I thought Impact treated her good. They’d probably take her back if she wanted to return
Maybe not. Impact quietly cut over a dozen people recently. None of the dirtsheets are talking about it because very few people care about Impact

Never turn your back on the owlpack.

Bizased and Many Such Kases pilled

>impact
>career
Kek

T4T