WM has 40,000 unsold tickets, Roman Brock not a draw

It’s over

Attached: 9C104291-B793-4D28-A3E3-6B1692C46F78.jpg (707x535, 260.85K)

>It’s over
>memeltzer
I like the cope that having "special attraction" matches is something new WWE does for WM to drive tickets sales. They have always done that. You faggots literally absorb anything that is posted online. Imagine anyone listening to someone like Bix 10 years ago or even 5.

>iphone filename

>Doom posting about WWE

Nigga just get a life and stop flooding the board

ohnonono wwexirs....

Should I buy tickets, I've never been to a wrestling event and this could be the only card with some talent

totally man watching austin and vince wrestle in 2022 will be great and not at all depresssing be sure to throw down for both nights so you don't miss anything

so they moved 160k tickets?

Get horseface off the card and those tickets will sell

Will Vince panic and bring Shane back like he did for WM32?

yeah why not even if it sucks at least you could say you went to a Wrestlemania
They're doing a 2 for 1 deal for both nights so he'd only be throwing down for 1 ticket

Id go if I was in texas

120k. Jerry's world holds 80k. And they have 20k unsold tickets for each night according to this. Autists legit think selling 120k tickets across 2 nights is somehow bad, when they would literally eat their own cum if any other fed sold 60k for one night.

doesnt jerrys world hold 100k? anyway I agree with you, was hilarious seeing people cope that 40k for a rumble and 50k for summerslam was bad when they werent even getting 20k in for either a decade go with double the ratings.

doesnt jerrys world hold 100k?
It can but that's expandable added seats. Like when they had the Canelo fight. I'm not sure if they added that seating for WM but it would make sense since the ring is the size of a boxing ring and allows the extra seats to fill in. Then your 160k is right. I'm just not sure what the layout for a WM is like in terms of space.

I’m a straight shooter and let’s go ahead and tell it like it is, WrestleMania 38 is a lackluster card. The majority of it is being made up of rematches. Not a big surprise with WWE, right? Take all the anti-draw so-called “Women’s” wrestlers off the card. Becky, Bianca, Charles, Ronnie, Sashit, Moormella, Goblina, and Naomi are all men. No one wants to see any of this shit except for the waifufag virgin cucks on this board that will be forever single. Has-beens like Stone Cold getting in the ring? I know I sure as hell don’t want to watch that. If I did, I would tune into Sting in AEW.

>reddit spacing

Why does everyone forgot about the seats on the field for wrestling events? 80k is the stadium seat capacity

The reality is, the majority of the tickets are bought by the same people for both nights and the majority of the audience are the same people for both nights. WWE will try and push that there were 120,000 different people in the building for both nights of Wrestlemania, to make the numbers look bigger and more successful. Kind of sneaky but investors will buy it.

>1 month left
>20% tickets left
yeah stop concern trolling you underage tranny

>The reality is
that everyone who has a two night event reports selling separate tickets for each. That includes NJPW. Cope. Don't you guys get tired of doing this WWE bogeyman shit when it was legit what got you into wrestling? Dont cope and lie that you got into wrestling via AAA or NJPW or fucking Impact.

Because the layout for wrestling events sometimes calls for different spacing depending on what they are doing in matches and the entrances. Boxing matches want to pack in as many people as possible, but sometimes a wrestling show will eat a ton of space because they want a large ramp for entrances or need special cleared area for match types

the saudi arabia sets mog mania nowadays

And they should considering they get $50 million a pop. I'm not surprised they got Elimination Chamber. Won't be surprised if they legit get a Mania before the deal ends.

doubt theyd do that unless its in their contract or theyre getting a bunch of extra money.

RECORD

>or theyre getting a bunch of extra money.
Hmmmmm....

I don’t want to do the four hour drive to be disappointed

we finna record profits? I can see them doing it near the end of the deal to work the saudis into giving them an extension too.