Was he really that vanilla?

Was he really that vanilla?

Attached: 10E01FF9-0E3C-4B94-8447-7B293A40414F.jpg (236x334, 9.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVDrme4YtOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He had more of a gimmick and character than Kevin Nash did.

at first he was

He was better than Kevin Nash in literally every way. Only thing Kevin has was height.

idk lol

>Bringing up Big Sexy in a thread about Latino No-Heat
ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED!

No but Chris Benoit was

I don't understand that term vanilla midget for him and Benoit. These mfs we're doing flips and crazy shit off the ropes and were technical grapplers and shit, meanwhile R. Nash and big show were just "strong big guys"

Because he's the one that called them that you tard

Nash is a size queen that doesn’t have any respect for actual wrestling ability
Which is why his entire career is forgettable and people still talk about Benoit and Eddie

that’s a woman

The Giant was doing drop kicks retard

it was about gimmicks and charisma and less about prestige move sets

Eddie had both
Nash is just a bitch

true but not always. he used to be a gay little vanilla midget along with that dwarf Dean Malenko

The Giant did a moonsault once or twice but no one had the balls to keep letting him do it so he stopped.

Deadie Cuckuerro was forcibly pozzed by Art "The Love Machine" Barr in the steamy, sweltering summer of 1989.

KWADS!

Attached: 1642160424557.jpg (400x258, 19.46K)

Looking back at his midcard matches in WWF like when he was European champion, Eddie was a really good wrestler and technically sound. I never took him seriously as champion cause at that time I was confused why he was a champion all of a sudden and on the same level as the rock and stone cold, he was always just mid card to me. But now it makes sense.

>We were called the vanilla midgets. Me, Benoit, Dean. Because we had no flavour to our wrestling. We had no charisma. We had no entertainment value. Maybe it was true to a certain extent.
Eddie admitted he was a vanilla midget.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVDrme4YtOs

This guy thinks LWO drew more money than nWo.
KWAVM

Yes.

Attached: vmkilledbiz.jpg (975x669, 197.64K)

Unpopular opinion: Vanilla is an amazing flavour.