Name one good match

name one good match

Attached: s8py17k4gtk81.1.jpg (1920x1920, 2.41M)

HHH vs Benoit vs HBK

legit had no idea Styles vs. Orton and Styles vs. Edge happened

All of them were good
None were great like Styles vs Cena

The left side were all unironically good, just disappointing in various ways

all mediocre and phoned in also spent 3 months with nakamura punching each other in the balls gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Orton and Styles get paired together constantly. It’s like they’re in a never ending feud.

Shane vs AJ was surprisingly great

Boneyard match was kino

Boneyard match was a once in a lifetime experience

>Jericho
>Orton
>Shane
>New Day
>Taker
all pretty good imo. The Nakamura match was a slight letdown but only because they didn't beat the fuck out of each other.

this

nakamura was always overrated I went back to watch his gook shit and he wasnt that good then either, okada and tanahashi are so much better "inring".

Undertaker match was fucking awful even for cinematic standards. Any AEW cinematic match, buck vs buck and Cena vs Bryatt were waaaay better.

Aj vs daniels vs joe 5 stars so don’t blame aj and he has over a dozen 4.75 or 4 and a half star watches in wwe alone

kill yourself

Nakamura was phoning It just before exiting new japan. He always had monstruos talent, but you really have to dig to almost before bullet club.

he was a dimeless charismalet until he starting wearing red and acting like a sperg and that only lasted like two years

Holy hell where did the time go?

You know how Micheals is Mr. Wrestlemania? AJ is the inverse. All of his matches seem like they'll be good on paper then they're mediocre. Except the Shane match and the cinematic which I don't really consider a match

he lost his first mania match thats weird

It was the best match that night

Shane>Nak>Jericho >Orton>New Day
Taker match doesn't count because it's a cinematic

Nah that's Jericho

> OMG WORK RATE BROS I THOUGHT YUMMY MANIA WAS FOR US!?!?

I've already responded to this on Reddit

/asp/ popped hard for the boneyard match all of the carder posting was exposed as a work

Shane vs AJ is the best match there.
and the problem with most of these matches is the expectations most people had. Like thinking Naka and AJ were gonna have WK match in WWE. They were decent, but Naka and Jericho matches had shitty endings. the tag match was more a feel good moment for the large negro and Taker match was good for what it was lol.

Shane > Jericho > Boneyard > New Day > Orton > Shinsuke

This but Orton