My car cost me 2000 dollars

My car cost me 2000 dollars
My rent is 400 dollars
My food budget is a 100 dollars a month
My "fun time" budget is 150 dollars a month
I invest 1000 dollars a month in ETH
The most expensive shirt I own cost me 5 dollars
I don't have a girlfriend

Based on these facts, will I make it by 2025?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 72.27K)

Maybe if you can swingtrade without failing for 3 years and pick some alts that actually moon.

won't make it, you're wasting too much on useless ledger space

how does homeless freezing to death in Chicago sound?

dont see how food could realistically be less than 1000 dollar a month for anyone, and that is if you never eat out and cook each day every meal.

I mean in just one day you will use at least one pound of meat of some sort.. and to have any quality of life at all it will cost AT LEAST 5 bucks a pound. Thats already 150 bucks on just the meat component of your meals.
Surely you're not some kind of DYEL, right? a grown man needs at a bare minimum 200-300g protein per day

What useless ledger space, what does that mean user?
No alts I ever bought in the past mooned. I'd rather hold ETH, anons say 10k is a safe bet

Looking at my diet, I'm taking in around a 140g of protein each day.

Meat where I live is cheap, I get 1kg of chicken thighs with bone for 2$
I marinade it and spread it across two days, so it's 1$ a day for the chicken
The rest of the diet is simple
2 large eggs, one candy bar, a frozen pizza and a salad with tomato, cucumber and red onions.
I need the extra calories because my job burns calories like fucking crazy and I don't want to be a skinny bitch. My weight is 75 kg at the moment.

>dont see how food could realistically be less than 1000 dollar a month for anyone
I somehow missed this, did you mistype? A 1000$ for food minimum? The fuck is wrong with you lmao

sounds depress, m8
maybe get a gf/wife to cook something more edible for you? she can also pitch in with some $

You write like a coping fatass

10 lb salmon, $90
10 lb beef $50
10 lb chicken $20
6 gallon milk, $20
fruit everyday (expensive as shit), just 4lb strawberries is easily $20 and you need more variety
varied veg everyday $20
carbs $20
2-3 of restaurant visits, easily $300
this is already about $600

and this is just for one person.. surely you have at a bare minimum a gf/wife? the above is the BARE MINIMUM to live reasonably healthy. you cant skimp on the variety and expect to remain healthy

>not understanding how someone doesn't spend 1k on food
autism. also restaurants are boomer shit

Vitalik rugs then your efforta were in vain

If you look at it from a certain point, you could say my efforts were in vain even if he doesn't

probably yes
that is some serious dca dude

a few restaurant visits will do you good in order so you don't go insane, and more importantly so your wife/gf doesnt kill you in your sleep, after also going insane

the stuff above is not really enough variety to have a satisfying existence anyway,, you really need more varied protein (shrimp, crab etc), and also cheeses (various kinds), grapes, etc

what the fuck is the point of being alive if you dont enjoy the good parts of being alive. this is a forum for people with large investments and 6-7 fig salaries. m8

this a forum for young people to yolo their last hundred bucks into a dog coin

I can tell by your attitude that you are in fact going to make it.

You stupid fuck.
This board is 90% NEETS that don't even fucking work
About the rest of the things you said, I obviously enjoy life if I'm able to maintain this lifestyle, or else I would kill myself.
The fact you need these things says a lot more about you than it does me.
To be brief, I have intense long term goals. Short term satisfaction means nothing to me, I'm on a journey.

goals such as what, to become old and unable to do much of anything, with 1 million USD in the bank? What was then the point? realistically you will not even reach anywhere close to that, even if you spend your entire life with that as the goal. Any saving or investing you may do will achieve nothing, or in fact statistically it will hurt your overall savings goals.
most retail investors lose money overall (most being 95% or more of them)
now thinking of the markets as a form of gambling, and regarding the money you use for that as dispensable -- that could make some sense

>goals such as what, to become old and unable to do much of anything, with 1 million USD in the bank?
Yes user, that's exactly my goal.
Are you really this stupid or are you larping?

Attached: 1640220249908.jpg (1200x1200, 47.36K)