Is $63k/yr a good salary?

Attached: F8AE5151-3E5F-4F6F-AB5C-6D166794E5B4.jpg (486x351, 39.13K)

Yes

Attached: D8JF98UWJAJ9.jpg (601x508, 93.75K)

Not rly shit is too expensige

yeah it is.

I only make $20/hr but im in the south. I have a finance degree and have tons of experience, wtf am I doing wrong.

That was my exact starting salary from college, so...kinda. I don't think it's great, but it's slightly above the national average.

What degree

CompSci, IBM, about a decade ago working on HR software. I don't work there anymore.

Sounds awful

CS and my first gig was 70k so I think that's a good starting wage for someone fresh out of college. I know some people go straight into 6 figures but those are literally the "you have to know a guy" cases.

unironically no unless you're like 22 or some shit and just getting started

try $0k/year dummy

If you are in India, you'll live like a king

I made 24k usd last year

work from home it is. Forced to travel in to some office or whatever then no it's a shit salary these days.

depends...if you're single and it's an entry level job for your profession, then yes
if you have a family to support, then no

It honestly wasn't bad for a first job. I had a good boss and a good team, and the first few years were largely isolated away from enterprise software bloat, but as with any megacorp the bloat crept in over time. What eventually made me leave was just the apathy, no one gave a shit which made getting anything done frustrating. I'm at a better company/position now.
Agreed. My grades were kind of trash in school, so I feel lucky/blessed to even be in this position.

Depends where you live. On the coasts this is garbage but in the midwest it's ok.

If you live alone and don't have much monthly expenses, I'd say yeah

I was making $40k/yr this time last year, now I'm making $200k, and I couldn't imagine going back. I'd kill myself if I had to only make $63k/yr. I can literally do anything I want now. I can eat at the most expensive restaurant in town every Saturday night and it would be nothing anymore. I can buy handmade fine clothes instead of sifting through the thrift store. I can have gardeners and handymen and carpenters and maids and multiple houses.

Yet I still want more. I'm still trying to pad my income. I don't know if I can be truly happy unless I was making at least $500k. I want to OWN bars and restaurants and other small businesses now. I want to go on month-long international vacations and get hobknobbed by royalty and titans of industry. I want POWER. I want my son to go from Ivy League to executive position and go up from there. I want an apartment in every major city. Fuck, I am truly learning now, the warnings were all true. Money is like a drug.

Too bad you still don't have any friends or you wouldnt of spent all that time writing tldr