Me

>me
>27 year old
>still living at home
>don’t want to continue being a wagie

I’m going to risk my savings of $8,000 on one stack.

Any recommendations? I’m sick of being a loser.

Attached: 1644083003554.jpg (800x500, 22.46K)

Avax looks good. Opinions here are worth exactly what you paid for them

Glory Ukraine

>I’m going to risk my savings of $8,000 on one stack
Go all in on AVAX

USDC

>8,000$
This is the type of faggot who buys into a crypto and calls me (low 8 figures) "clueless" about me being bearish because he's desperately holding his poorfag bag.

risk to gain. Always DYOR what you want to buy. Give a look to AVAX

Low 8 figures and you're still posting bears like a fucking loser. I would leave this place the moment I hit 7 figures.

You have 8k saved after living at home until your 27. You don't deserve to make it from some random punt. You have a lot of growing up to do, even if you do make money you will lose it because you don't have any life skills

>3 AVAX shills in 1 thread
I'm never touching that shit.

i just bought sylo so you better not buy sylo. it is going to dip in a few days. buy when i sell.

user, don't ape on just one coin, diversify, having at least 50% of the coin you trust more and then split 30% 20% on the other two. I recommend AVAX, LUNA and SOL.

It's the same guy changing IPs

Either ANKR or MTV

Lol, dont buy avax, idgaf but this guy obviously clueless.

I'm here every day and nobody talks about AVAX until someone asks what to buy, and then it's always 2-3 people who just say "buy it" without any reasoning behind it.
Not organic at all, and I guess let's just ignore the fact that it already pumped to the top 10 and the bull market cycle is over...

>still posting bears like a fucking loser
I don't think you're in the position to call anyone loser. I was making more money in my late teens than you do now.
>I would leave this place the moment I hit 7 figures.
No, you wouldn't. I love how people imagine what being rich is like. What do you think you're gonna do. Jetset 24/7? I'm not jabbed I'm not gonna let some fucking Jew poke around my nose either. I'm living in my villa in Cyprus, I'm getting laid whenever I want and If I want to buy something, I'll get it. What else do I want?
Unironically this.

what could go wrong if you try BCH or dyor about projects built on smartbch

gotta agree with these anons OP tf were u doing this entire time? I had that much to my name when i was like 24 y.o. living with my dad and interning making $15/hr. You really do need to grow man.

You wanna find an asymmetric bet, user. Look across all financial markets: commodities, stock, crypto, bonds, etc.; don't limit your thinking to just one altcoin, that's the best way to get rekt.

>savings of $8,000
Read this man's posts
However I'm not so bearish anymore. I was when we struggled to break May ATH. Look at the total crypto market cap.

Learn how to budget and invest before doing anything. Buy Bitcoin and ETH if you must get your feet wet.

>No, you wouldn't. I love how people imagine what being rich is like

This. What pauper scum don't realize is that their EXACT LIFESTYLE right now is their preferred lifestyle, regardless of their net worth/income and that if they suddenly "made it" they'd end up doing the exact same thing.

A pauper can be extremely social, party a lot, have lots of friends, go on adventures, do extreme sports, etc. But if instead a pauper prefers not to do any of that and instead would rather sit on Any Forums posting bear memes... that's exactly the thing he'll do when he gets rich.

If you get rich overnight there might be a brief splurge where you start buying overpriced frivolous shit like exotic cars and hookers. But you'll literally be shitposting again on Any Forums again within a week.

4k into avax n 4k into bch and just wait for it