Didn't make it thread

- your initial investment,
- how much you have now,
- why you think you didn't make it yet.

>4 years
>$5,000
>now $30,000
>focused too much on small alts and sold my winners far too early, also the first time I bought the peak.

Pic related is gonna be me for the next 3 years but then maybe I'll make it.

Attached: 3 more years of cat food.png (858x631, 237.56K)

why cat food? throw some dog food and millet in there too. maybe some rodent pellets

Show yourselves, faggots. I know you didn't make it this cycle either.

Deep bit mining emails from 2011
Road user for at least 3 years
Never kept wallets because I thought it was a Jewish cia psyop

At least I was right

>5 years
>5600 USD
>now 65000 USD
>i dont give a shit about crypto, i bought some BTC and ETH and never selled

Attached: 1643753629125.jpg (1024x512, 53.43K)

I don't get it, you mined shit but didn't keep it?

I should've done the same, if I focused on ETH at the right time I'd have 20x what I have now.

I usualy just lurk since im kinda ashamed but here goes; been in/around 3/4 years. Have hade a couple month long periods of not keeping track at all though. Started with about 10k, peaked at 120ish and am at a little over half that now. Got fucked mostly on greed and not selling winners to early like you. Learned allot though, and im still young so as long as shit dousent pop off in europe and i get drafted i think imma make it not long after im done with uni. Got about 30-40 in stonks aswell where equinor and aker (oil) really saved my ass. Curious to hear other anons out aswell, Will just be here with a couple of GT's tonight so lets hear it boys

making it is overrated, all i need is a house and some land to raise chickens with my ukrainian refugee wife

Attached: 1645428658969.jpg (1778x2404, 922.97K)

Don't eat just cat food bro, you need proper nutrition or else the big health companies will milk you dry.

I'd consider that "making it".

that could be making it though bro, it all depend on how you look at it. Personally i would be happy with a wifey who has something else than tits and ass going for her and a comy home/job/early retirement. it is what you make of it brah. if i hit 7 figs id probably go off the grid after cashing out

Attached: wp.png (3840x2160, 2.09M)

>Six years
>1.2k
>12k
Never sold

Attached: 1555161908416.jpg (400x400, 47.19K)

atleast you didnt sell link at 3 and fomoed back at 10 like me user ;) decimated my stack

You forgot to list the reason why you haven't made it. Unless it's that you never sold.

>it's that you never sold
y-yeah. I managed to do everything wrong by not trading

5 years
>50000 student loan dca through the 5 years

>400k top
>180k now

You still did a 10x, that's not horrible.
Maybe the mistake was not investing enough.

You forgot the reasons why you haven't made it.

- 1 year
- ~$6000 total
- ~$25k
- not particularly lucky or sharp when it comes to the kind of thinking required for trading (basically the same as gaming)

The mistake was investing, I've DCA'd every major dip and the reason why I'm even at 12k was because of mostly DCA. I'm actually down 9k and have Jasmy as part of my folio.

>how long you've been in crypto,
a little bit over 2 years.
not so long i got in because of covid, i was browsing shizo threads on pol and x and saw all those link threads in january 2020, that's how my journey started.

>your initial investment
I had a good earning job in the country i live and put 30k usd into cryptos

>how much you have now
i bought link around 2$ holded for just a week.
went into qnt and sold after a week again thought that's how you make money lol.
Sold everything for Hex and just stake it.

>why you think you didn't make it yet.
BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO CASH OUT, the honest answer is that i'm living from gibs, like a nigger. I just sold a small chunck, bought a rolex with paypal for 28k. But i don't know how to do taxes or any of at.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-233026.jpg (1080x2148, 229.25K)

3 years
now 10k
greed, desparation, mental retardation
i hate myself like you wouldnt believe

Am I reading that pic correctly? You have 22 million dollars?

Holy shit, user. Dog coins?

Seems like allot of anons have the same problem as i with not selling, we just gotta learn lads.

Ive started making actual targets for myself and selling parts of stacks instead of swinging the whole thing and it has been working out allot better. Also avoid roping if to early since you still have some. May seem basic og stupid but just wanted to put that out there lads. DCA'ing on bid dips is also key

Attached: unnamed.jpg (850x400, 61.8K)

Why did you buy jasmy?

> less than 1 year.
> bought 3k of Litecoin and ETH with my wagebucks
> Now have 2.4k

Could of been worse. But I'm a pmg cuck so I'm not concerned about this side of my investment

Fell for the sony executive boomer meme, I'm still living in 2016 where the big movers are those with "solid dev teams" and speculation, now it's all about whatever memecoin a Kardashian paints on her fake fingernails.

>But i don't know how to do taxes or any of at.
don't be a nigger with a watch, hire a CPA if you can't figure it out yourself, all the info is out there, just a tedious slog to go through.

yeah but it's staked you lock yourself out and you can't sell, i have something called a ladder and a 20 million hex stake ending in 4 months. i would probably have sold long ago if i wasn't staked. so yeah, i got it but just can stare at it LOL it's painful cause i literally have to sell my rolex to survive i own Like 400€ for the whole next month and i got zero eth. im afraid to tell anybody about it. i can't even afford a eth transaction right now LOL

Oh boy I remember when I bought fucking DRAGONCHAIN because of the "partnership with Disney" meme.

I bought it 2 days before the crash, the tippy top. Kek. $1000 now are worth something like $18.

yeah but what kind of cpa, how much does a good cpa cost? i'm afraid the cpa is going to scam me lol

I'll lend you money for a 50x monthly interest.

Attached: just some lines move along.png (412x514, 34.13K)

I fall for marketing and hype. Didn't understand markets, economy or cryptospace before YOLOing in. Started off a BTC maxi with some ETH on the side and became a degenerate, also bought Nov top with shitcoins (main one being a DAO rug) believing the 100k EOY meme.

Because of my retardation im now more or less paycheck to paycheck, and may have to sell some of my remaining BTC.

Attached: itsover.jpg (482x427, 198.56K)

yeah, im a newfag but not that stupid that i would trust in anything you guys are saying. the only time i should've listened to you was when people shilled shiba

We will circle back to that way of investing eventually. Normies don't have a very long attention span.

Normies seem to have already mostly forgot crypto. For a while in April 2021 a few (retarded) coworkers were pestering me to understand how to invest in crypto but now they're completely uninterested.

Which is great.