Extremely oversold

>Extremely oversold
>Massive bullish divergence
>WWIII FUD already dying
>Fed won’t be raising rates
Yeah I’m thinking 100k is happening

Attached: A99E2F31-C061-4CA6-8991-D5E7F52AC8FA.jpg (828x1063, 185.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-24/fed-officials-signal-march-rate-hike-is-on-track-despite-ukraine
finance.yahoo.com/news/aggressive-rate-hikes-off-table-160613825.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

any one with half a brain cell seen this coming

YOu forgot
>massive double bottom with higher low

this
and it's not because of ukraine crisis, they already had another 358 excuses ready
the point is that the bond market is a ponzi scheme and you cannot taper a ponzi scheme

It's not too late to sell

Attached: FMa5GlyVQAAn3A4.png (783x554, 39.56K)

And now chart vs M1

Spoiler, we are still far from 2000

>Fewer goods because muh sanctions
>More money because muh rate

We are at a point where they would rather make the situation worse just to find an excuse. This is fascinating.
As Russia has no debt, I wish them the best of luck. The desperation to protect the western castle of cards is dangerous.

Attached: 1645628094874.png (323x284, 29.67K)

why war in ucraina= no raising rates?

>t. literal retard

You are the collosal retard here if youn watch a decade old chart and do not count in inflation

Lmao, solution is just 'not my problem'

LOL
LMAO
This is fake news. The Fed isn’t concerned about the war. If anything it gets everyone off their ass.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-24/fed-officials-signal-march-rate-hike-is-on-track-despite-ukraine

Imagine being this fucking clueless.

Yep. Only bobos didn't see it coming

Fuck off faggot, you arent even bringing arguments to the table

OP isn't fake news.
finance.yahoo.com/news/aggressive-rate-hikes-off-table-160613825.html

Yes, technicals are looking good too, but this is the confluence that was needed to help with the reversal

Do you think the dollar is the holy fixed value?
Are you still in Kindergarten ?

Attached: 1620413347062.jpg (173x290, 13.09K)

Sorry. I'm not retarded. You can sell though. I on the other hand am going to make a shit ton of money

What is your point even besides
Hurr durr you are wrong because because because YOU ARE WRONG

Explain how "inflation" affects intraday percentage reversal.

Fake as in this is just some talking head giving his opinion
The actual Fed seems locked in

Wut? Where is this bullish divergence you're seeing? What timeframe? There is no bullish div. Just bearish divergence on the hourly picrel

Also the war means they are MORE LIKELY to raise rates, they will raise 0.5%, double the points that the market priced in. It will dump again but not below 30k imo, we will probbably crab range for months and months

Oh yeah btw whatever (((Business Insider))) says, the opposite is true. Had the headline been 'rates are getting raised' , everyone here would be posting that it's a bluff. Funny how that works

Attached: beardiv.png (736x854, 35.48K)

Ah
Ok well do think these "it happened 3 times that it felt 5% in a day and then this happens so this must happen again" is just astrology. Mostly it was just random. I just pointed out that the chart is not that high

I guess one could say in real terms

No, it's just your perma bear mindset that doesn't allow you to be open to his analysis.

You responded to me and i said nothing about divergence

Dude. You literally just use meme lines on low tome frame and rsi. That's not real TA. I'm not spoonfeeding all the things I look at.

why

Bitcoin is getting banned worldwide and will be worth nothing. IS020022 compliant cryptos like XRP and Monero which isn't traceable will be the only coins that survive.

Or the talking head actually speaks honestly while the official position of the FED has to keep pretending they care about inflation.

Anyone with half a brain cell can see this is a set up