Five days away

>five days away
>zero hype
Not even sure if I wanna buy it or not.

Attached: 9C84E7CB-D297-4571-A6E7-CE812AAC5DBC.jpg (720x480, 83.39K)

>zero hype
You're a falseflagger and were never buying in the first place if you think this. I'll buy two just to make it up ;)

I'll watch but I won't buy

Dark is tonight and tomorrow is when the hype begins. Don’t be upset no one is talking about Wrestlemania

>no kenny
>no christian
>no riho
>no pac
no wonder

>edrone was never going to watch anyway
fucking kill yourself neckbeard bitch

I'll be curious to see the buyrate for this. All the heat and momentum AEW had from the build to the Last Dance has basically gone. AEW's PPV were growing naturally, gaining 5-20k extra viewers, so I wonder if that trend will continue - or will they lose viewers because of their misfires?

The trend is measured vs. the show from last year so their against empty arena exploding barbed wire match.

>all out was 205k
>full gear was 145k
i'd say probably in the realm of 130-150k. depends on what the announcement wednesday is. if it's a streaming deal with hbo or some mega show that might bump up the buys.

>Last Dance

Everyone knows Atom Smol vs Hanger will be an embaressment.

Revolution last year did 135,000 buys. Considering Full Gear - Omega/Page buys plummeted compared to All Out - Omega/Christian, I don't think Revolution gets to last year's number.

Revolution will probably get 115-125k.

>no Christian
>no Kenny
>no interesting match on the card
>Main event is the Brokeback Mountain cowgirl tranny vs Atom smol
0 (ZERO) dimes

Attached: 1645188059076.gif (220x220, 553.26K)

I have yet to see any threads about revolution specifically other than a thread yesterday about the concert with the theme songs. Otherwise its lumped in with threads about next weeks card when matches for revolution get announced. So if you’re done calling me an edrone point me to the hype. That’s why I started a thread I saw no one talking about it
Definitely at least 100k. I don’t think there are too many BIG matches but I don’t think their audience has really gone anywhere

It's going to do record lows

AEW has one big buyrate left in them in the form of Punk vs. Omega. Tony will give it away for free on TV I'm sure

this is probably the worst booked PPV AEW has put on. the only interesting match is Punk MJF.

>embaressment

Why did you compare Full Gear to All Out but Revolution with Revolution?

I compared Full Gear to All Out to show that the buy-rates have got down drastically PPV to PPV.
Revolution is up next, so I would expect it to drop another 20k buys from what Full Gear got

>have got down

I hate to admit it but yes most matches feel last second and not very important
>tay vs jade
>britt vs rosa
>eddie vs jericho
>ahfo vs darby sting and sammy
>hangman vs cole
At least eddie and jericho had that nice promo but it feels like a lot of filler

this

Page vs Cole
enough said

Wait till tomorrow you idiot. The go home show is when the hype begins.

kek based

Adam Cole main eventing is an embarrassment first of all.

Next up, Rosa vs. Britt has no build and is just a tick box exercise of a match the fans wanted to see. Expect Britt to drop the title so the story can be completed and please Reddit.

MJF vs. Punk and Mox vs. Bryan probably the best matches.

kek at trying to slip that no dimes shitter riho into the list like she fits

>Wednesday
>go home show
>can’t be hyped before that
Kek this. No one ever bought a ppv for rihoe