How do i get beginners money to invest without a job?

how do i get beginners money to invest without a job?
I want to avoid the nasty wage-cuckery and go straight into rich-man. I also think i am smart enough to do this, i just need capital

Attached: 1599957261686.jpg (532x339, 27.83K)

Knee pads

Take a loan if you dare.

loan without 3months of waging ins't possible in my country

This world offers nothing to the lazy. I made it by doing 10 years of debilitating amounts of warehouse work, dressed in rags and hungry, ignoring my own wants for everything and just pouring every penny I came across into sound investments.
You don't need to be that extreme, but you do need to quit being a NEET.

>in my country
Go back to krautchan, Ivan.

STR portfolios BTFO by the based DEX portfolio

Invest at the bottom of the bear market, then start trading next year.

>This world offers nothing to the lazy.
people earn more money not waging than most people waging
this is clearly unfair and fraudulent. Why would you throw 10 years of your life away for the nasty kikes?

we are talking about beginners capital
i already know what to do afterwards

NGMI.

If you were capable you wouldn't "think" that you were smart enough, you would have proof of concept from a successful paper trading account.

Cut the toxic r9k piss-mist from your brain. The notion that you should be the only one that benefits from a business relationship is commie talk that will eventually turn you trans.

I'm Jewish. Almost anyone who's able to live comfortably without working was born into wealth.

You think ur smart enough, but your not. Lazy bum FUCK get a job dirty spic DD4S0 DD4S0 FUCKING CAPATCHA

>If you were capable you wouldn't "think" that you were smart enough, you would have proof of concept from a successful paper trading account.
proof of concept kek. yeah sure just let the kike know everything you're doing
no, it's just beginners capital and right type of information. that's all you need to get rich and stay rich

Driving for UberEats

You can literally run a paper trading account on paper. As in you physically write down what your trades would have been and calculate out the values.

The fact that you're too stupid to realize this tells me that the only thing that you have going for yourself is a wicked thick victim complex. You would be more at home browsing r9k. This is a board for people who take agency in their lives.

Be humble and look for any decent paying job or take two jobs. Do it for one or two full years. Invest each month the most part of your money. Cut down on all expenses. Unless you have a rich dad or already have a shitload of cash, it's gonna be hard. No matter how smart you are, you are going to need some capital if you want to 'invest' that money into somewhere.
There's always shortcuts, but you can take those while being assured from a decent amount of money going to your portfolio by working. And even for most of those, you need to put in some effort and perhaps some starting funds.

brb, maxing out my DEX and AGI stats.

you need atleast 10k to start and the fastest way is waging. or you can suck dicks at $20 per dick. only 500 dicks to suck. if your face is cute maybe you can ask $50 per dick

can't i just use other people for this?
the internet is full of onlyfans pics?

>As in you physically write down what your trades would have been and calculate out the values.
what exactly would be the point of witting out this on a mere paper?
Do i need to play bingo games to myself in order to make money?

Attached: 1642196303849.png (1240x1240, 300.69K)

be trillionares, have all the money of god, instead of building a walled off utopia some place with perfect weather you proceed to fuck with world governments.

wtf is the WEF's problem? just go live in solitude with your riches and have as many drugged fueled satanic orgies you want.

Then you are shit out of luck, only chance is be Jewish and get a free interest free loan and your local synagogue

Kys, not everyone is living in fiat hell with negative interest rates

>people earn more money not waging than most people waging
They waged at some point in the past, or their ancestors waged.

does that make me special?

Attached: 1645056409246.png (510x332, 79.99K)

>Do i need to play bingo games to myself in order to make money?

With how you're talking, actual bingo would probably be the better investment.

If you were smart you would understand the benefit in a risk free trial run of any investment strategy.

What do you think wealth is? Wealth has always been (and still is) ownership of other people.