YOU WILL pay $7 per gallon for gas to punish Russia!

>YOU WILL pay $7 per gallon for gas to punish Russia!

Attached: 1645761683478.jpg (2490x1000, 270.49K)

freedom isn't free!!!!! Muh values!!!!

Why is America so good at making money?

Attached: BFEEA299-6AD8-4799-8509-E08A1AE3A5F9.jpg (1170x1170, 201.54K)

capitalism

Bretton woods

You realize governments don’t dictate fuel prices, right?

This was before Biden banned the pipelines and fracking and leasing and the sanctions.
It's almost like he wants to cripple the American economy.

Jokes on you glowies, I'm a cyclist.

Fuck off McNabb

>le President bad
You’re a fucking retard

>laughs in EV

Yet, the entire mutt population falls for it

Energy still comes from oil, stupid nigger, they will traslade the costs to energy, do mutts really?

Attached: Screenshot_20220224-082530_Chrome.jpg (1080x527, 222.77K)

Why is he doing this then?
He LITTERALLY just announced even more bans on oil.
Fuck you, i'm paying more then double for gas then I was in 2019 because of these retarded fracking and pipeline bans, and now it is going to go up even more because pick related and sanctions. It's hard enough due to inflation without having to deal with this old man making it worse.

Attached: Biden.png (640x212, 32.66K)

Perhaps *you* will

Attached: 1591315951069.jpg (300x250, 81.32K)

Only fags drives EV.

No. I also ride in the center of the lane if there's no dedicated bike lane. I do, however, stop at stop signs and red lights.

>Why is he doing this then?
To make (((gas companies))) and (((military industrial complex))) richer?
>Fuck you, i'm paying more then double for gas then I was in 2019 because of these retarded fracking and pipeline bans, and now it is going to go up even more because pick related and sanctions.
Kek. Good goy. No one gives a fuck about you faggot. Now keep paying for Shekelstein’s gas
>It's hard enough due to inflation without having to deal with this old man making it worse.
You’re either a boomer or a zoomer. Go back

Hope your power grid doesn't die again like last year, killing your grandma's in the cold tejasbros
>le bidet isn't doing anything
>but actually he is!
Are you ESL? You can't argue to save your life. I'll give you points for hating kikes but if your argument is 'kikes are bad so you can't hate their puppets' I don't really know what to say. Should I thank the police for enforcing ZOG even I'd they don't want to? Get the fuck out of here.

We've had our last snow threat of the year. From here on out, it's just tornados through Spring, and hurricanes through Summer, as per usual.

Attached: 1579815397386.png (170x170, 50.8K)

All they have to do is lift sanctions on Iran and oil will go back to normal. China is buying Iran oil at $60/bbl because of sanctions.

>he still thinks presidents have any power
>seethes uncontrollably
If you stop going over to pol you’ll realize how retarded you sound right now you absolute mongoloid.

>president has no power
>except all the shit he is inarguably responsible for
>b-but muh kikes made him do it
Absolute brainlet