Media refuses to acknowledge stinkies

>CNBC segment on crypto
>BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, and even SOL
>Absolutely no mention of LINK

Why?

Attached: D8CC2138-78C4-43DE-85EA-649EDDFDF470.jpg (916x824, 56.26K)

because goyim arent supposed to have it

Attention Media bros: The Great Reset has come at a crossroads with humanity. We can not allow the WEF & the young globohomo leaders to manipulate the markets any longer. In order for the Golden Bullrun to resume, Chainlink(ticker: LINK) needs to be destroyed.
/biz will declare WAR on Chainlink next week and send globohomo a message.
You heard it here first. Linkies will be financially exterminated. Participation is mandatory btw, proof of short will be required to post on /biz. I repeat everybody will have to participate.

Spread the word and prepare your shorts. It's finally happening... The Great Short is upon us lads.

Attached: 1614847286390.png (1254x726, 476.51K)

Why would they? It's not at all pertinent to crypto's initial adoption. I'd argue that it's not pertinent to crypto adoption at all and is already a legacy product, but you're not here for honest discourse.

>young globohomo leaders
who are you and why do you keep repeating this nonsense phrase in every thread?

Are you new here fren?

Attached: younglobaleaders.webm (640x480, 2.82M)

checked. why do you say that? it seems obvious that getting offchain data onchain is extremely pertinent to crypto adoption, so why do you think otherwise? and why isn't it talked about by the msm like the rest of crypto is?

Attached: dubs dance.gif (200x317, 891.68K)

you really think so? How can it be legacy before staking is even released? It's obviously not yet matured.

I can't say for sure if the chainlink token will do well, but it seems as though chainlink the company is poised to become a major player

because token not needed

Attached: Link.jpg (1058x1125, 101.36K)

He is either a seething nulinker or a turd worlder paid to post it.
Sauce?

Klaus' father, Eugen Schwab, led the Nazi-supported German branch of a Swiss engineering firm into world war 2 as a prominent military contractor. That company, Escher-Wyss, would use slave labor to produce machinery critical to the Nazi war effort as well as the Nazi’s effort to produce heavy water for its nuclear program. Years later, at the same company, a young Klaus Schwab served on the board of directors when the decision was made to furnish the racist apartheid regime of South Africa with necessary equipment

Link has done nothing but talk for 4 years. It's an erc20 token.

Attached: brah.png (207x868, 60.95K)

Looks like I’m a Klaus head now

Normies can only understand L1 chains and nothing else. Those are also the coins that actually have fundamental value

No, Klaus has Jewish origins, not Nazi.

Attached: FC7E8628-0E14-499B-BC17-2F0A88BBF073.jpg (716x848, 65.75K)

Louis Rothschild
He died childless in 1955.

>solving the oracle problem is not pertinent to crypto adoption

Is this bait? Or are you retarded?

Attached: C03A6A03-2161-44F5-A650-7E651FDF4CC3.jpg (1200x1200, 76.47K)

lmfao, you are actually doing this by hand and not automating it
you are a lower life form than i originally thought
jesus fucking christ mate

Sylo is not L1 but is one of the most undervalued, presenting real-world fundamentals and advancements with real-world demand and value.

What's a nulinker?

Someone who is new to link and just started buying and so has a tiny link stack