Anyone who enjoys this shit is a fucking subhuman...

Anyone who enjoys this shit is a fucking subhuman. This piece of garbage looks like it has herpes and fucking aids and it's barely cooked.

Attached: EBoDBkqW4AAh8Gt.jpg (1200x900, 194.69K)

nah you are

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO IT HAS TO BE CHARCOAL BLACK BURNT OTHERWISE IT'S HECKIN UNDERCOOKED
Do amerikeks really?

how else am i supposed to enjoy it with ketchup?

>NOOOO! You can't just eat meat and be healthy! You must graze on carbs and veggies like cattle!

yeah we know how to season our food and dont need to rely on cancerous myglobin for taste

my friend... I besiege you... delete this post... that steakhouse is a part of mine and many other legends careers, I went there during a tour in 95 and the the stories, comradery, the atmosphere with the boys, I will never trade that for a billion other experiences, please take this down.

YOU

Attached: 1638857796460.png (434x415, 301.62K)

My friend...

Gonna ask /ck/

It's funny because I actually got herpes the first time I had sex
Worth it

Anyone past the age of 18 should be able to cook the meat in such a way that it doesn't look like it's gonna run out of the plate. This Ribera faggotry looks disgusting. Let me fucking tell you something. You cook that shit really good, put it on bun, add ketchup and other condiments, put another bun on top of it and that's the perfect steak. Learn to cook and then we'll talk. Till then continue to eat raw meat like a caveman.

here it is

Any Forums BTFO

youre not supposed to post it here too now you cucked your (You) earnings because fags here will try to get themselves over by blowing up kayfabe, nice going dumbass now its gonna be another month before I can bait /ck/ with ribera.

Another day, another spastic steak thread. Do you think you'll ever get over it?

/ck/ poster spotted.

Attached: 59C55589-FF33-46F6-A01E-EEA95E05321A.gif (480x270, 3.08M)

That looks like your moms pussy

Attached: snnnniiiiiiiiifffffff.gif (480x361, 3.2M)

Reminder that the people who trash on this steak eat steak well done with ketchup