Favorite Goldberg match/squash?

Favorite Goldberg match/squash?

Attached: Goldberg_bio.png (900x506, 832.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N55zVIYIjkE
youtube.com/watch?v=GsBLOlwy-2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's gotta be Goldberg vs the wishing well, Last Penny Standing match. What a massacre that was. No penny was left.

Vs Hogan for the title in 98. Great pro wrestling theatre. Crowd was fantastic.

Him destroying everyone in the Elimination Chamber was one of the most kino things ever. Shame about how it ended though. Fuck Paul.

goldberg matches are so based he comes in 100mph does some sick slams then gets out of there

Attached: tenor (16) (1).gif (640x482, 3.81M)

Goldberg vs Perry Saturn was dimes as fuck.

Vs Steven Regal of course.

Love when he gets kicked in the back of the head.

vs stevie regal

only people on wrestling forums remember or still talk about this. no casual fan at the time noticed or cared. they forgot about it literally as soon as it ended. its not even a bad match he does some reversals and they roll around a bit. no normal person watching it noticed or thought anything of it

youtube.com/watch?v=N55zVIYIjkE

youtube.com/watch?v=GsBLOlwy-2E

Is this a rare Wolfston coping over something other than Big Daddy Bitch?

I loved him coming back and kicking the shit out of Lesnar. It was wholly unexpected, but that run should have been his last. There's no good reason anyone should have to watch him get fed to Drew, Roman, and Braun.

Romans fine but drew and especially brauns squash has damaged his legacy. Now when he has a match its like anyone could beat him.

Drew was fine at the time, he also went on to beat Lesnar as well. Its not his fault WWE dropped the ball with him.

The lesnar squash was bad too. Good thing brock was gone long enough and reinvented himself sort of for it to be fresh off our minds.

Goldberg v Brock 2. It was only a minute but it really felt like a change in the air and no one expected it

The ramen match was an absolute wet fart and and I really hope he has another few squashes left in him

I can't think of a single Goldberg match I've enjoyed.
>1996-2003 every match he wins is a squash, every match he loses is a dirty finish
>2016-present every match is a five minute spot and botch fest where Goldberg squashes young talent or jobs to already established stars

>The question is what's your favorite match
>That match is NOT relevent
Get some reading comprehension dude

The one against La Parka, tears his acl with a spear and Goldberg is utterly oblivious to it. Dumb kike.