Buy Solana, fags. This is the very last time I'll warn you not to miss your golden ticket

Buy Solana, fags. This is the very last time I'll warn you not to miss your golden ticket.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225_104219.jpg (948x1022, 189.08K)

A commit can also mean changing some troons pronouns

How does something that's meant to be decentralized mange to go down?

>THE DEVS KEEP BUILDING MY DUDE!!!!
Who cares? Fuck off. Not buying your bags. The hype ended months ago.

I will consider it at $20

the github comments my basturds
strong fundamental good for village

>fix typo
>fix hack
>prevent DOS
>fix typo
>fix hack
>prevent DOS
>fix typo
>fix hack
>prevent DOS
>fix typo
>fix hack
>prevent DOS

I tried to buy some but network shut down Im sorry...

> Loled hard

kek
how much of a midwit/pajeet do you need to be to use the number of commits as a criteria
I would understand maybe consistency or a monthly average, but just the flat number? kek holy cope

It has this much Github activity because it's literally fundamentally broken. The only legit L1s are Cosmos and Avalanche-based.

This. Top kek.

nobody cares about any of these L1s. they literally are only there because eth gas price, nobody actually wants to use them to begin with they are a forced necessity

juiced stats

avalanche works on private repos, for instance.

I'd be more worried about the underlying tech and SOL's is dogshit.

Does Solana run right now or is it down? It's a 50/50, so I can't tell

KEK

JUST SAY NO TO JEWS

This is why these people don’t deserve the help. You are right. Don’t let these replies deter you.

>kek
sadly accurate. Made a ~10x. Enough of that shitcoin for me.

>I also have big bags of [insert 2021 shitcoin] let's be best friends and help convince each other its not over

InvestAnswers and the coin bureau Guy both hold this as one of their top holdings. I trust both more than you or these poor faggots on Any Forums.

>InvestAnswers and the coin bureau Guy both hold this as one of their top holdings.

Attached: 1620987751466.jpg (1000x1000, 94.93K)

>COMPENSATED OPEN MOUTHS ON YOUTUBE SAID SLAM DAT BUY BUTTON... 6months ago... WAGMIMIMIMI!