Maturity is realising that he was great all along

Maturity is realising that he was great all along.

Attached: Michael_Cole_2016_(cropped).jpg (3135x3694, 1.87M)

Oh buddy. Everyone already knows Micheal Cole is the greatest faggot of all time.

DUBLYU DUBLYU E

Not really. I watched the Royal Rumble recently just to see how shit it was after hearing about it and Cole's commentary is awful, I had to mute the volume.

Once you have escaped the WWE cult and then go back to it a few years later you really see how shit things are.

He's better than that Lucha Ninjago guy from AEW and pretty much every one of these shitters working for these god forsaken "companies"

He's better than Excalibur. I can't deny that.

GOAT

OH FOR THE LOVE OF MANKIND
OH MY?!?!
IT'S BOSS TIME
THE BIG DOG IS ON A HUNT

Based Satan reminding me how I used to always scream THE BIG DAWGGGGGG because of him. I love you Satan. Liftoach Qliphoth Et Germinet Satan Et Germinet Moloch.

If you watched 02 - 03 Smackdown as it happened it's pretty common knowledge.

He's very, very good at doing what he's supposed to do. The problem is that what he's supposed to do is usually very bad material

Can't really blame him for Vinces autism. Whenever he was free of Vince being in his ear he was pretty good, especially with Taz. I always appreciated how they maintained a heel / face dynamic without hamming it up like JR and King.

thats the only time he was almost tolerable only because taz was there to call him a little bitch all the time. thats the only good thing either one of em have done, taz blew lobsters in ecw

He's based just for the fact that he keeps putting up with a screaming control-freak Vince in his ear while doing commentary and stuff.

I think he's great when you can tell Vince isn't yelling in his ear the whole time.

He was dimes with Cornette. Cornette didn't do the heel/face bullshit so it was more like actual sports commentary with a little territory old-school flavor with Cornette hyping shit plus he actually tried to make sense of things by only explaing shit we might not already know. Now half of the commentary isn't even about the match or people in it.

average at best

Michael Cole is Mr. Average. He's the Joe Buck of wrestling commentators. He's like a vanilla CAW, bland as a boring shitter in tights without a gimmick. He's basically like an ESPN commentator, or a local news channel's sports guy. He does his job, he doesn't fuck up a lot, he's consistent.

But he's very bland. He should never be more than a 5/10 in anyone's book.

I wanna strangle this faggot every time he starts screaming

There hasn't been a single time where Michael Cole positively added to a moment with his commentary

Hi Ojama you’re an AEW cultist and you don’t even like AEW

Attached: B98E5B6D-D4A0-48EB-BFFF-E59AD078EFB5.jpg (1170x947, 184.48K)

Vince hasn’t had any power over his company since 2005, it’s been HHH and Stephanie running everything from behind the scenes since then

> He does his job, he doesn't fuck up a lot, he's consistent.
That's already better than the majority of announcers so by your own words he can't be average.

Sup manboobs

He's good at what he is supposed to do which is to spend every waking second shilling and recapping.

He was great, back with tazz. Hes been soulless since wwe became soulless.

Literally the worst commentator ever. Not just in WWE, not just in pro-wrestling. Ever.

>He's the Joe Buck of wrestling commentators
I agree, he fucking sucks.
also this

by todays standards hes good enough
overall hell no

Attached: FaceApp_1646158105828.jpg (3024x3563, 2.62M)