Am I the only person here involved in the ukranian conflict

my russian passport is fucking useless and a liability now
none of the russians want a war or have an idea of what putin is going to do and we aren't really winning

Attached: 1639441742595.png (512x431, 348.27K)

Bye faggot.

Feel bad for you bro
Only the elite benefit from wars, the plebs are the ones who pay

Attached: CraftyAccurateAngelwingmussel-size_restricted.gif (450x251, 89.38K)

the average russian is going to get very very poor. also i guess no more western products for you now.

I know an acquaintance who is Russian (like legit born and raised in Russia who later emigrated here) and I feel kinda bad for her. Back when the whole Christchurch thing happened I felt kinda awkward around the Muslims in my school. I know you shouldn't feel bad for immigrants but I guess I can't help it.
That said, this site is infested with a lot of gigantic faggots who just happen to be Russian, and I'll be the first to say fuck them, I hope they get caught in the crossfire. One of them used to avatarfag using Asuka when FUDing in the /cvg/ general and he ruined her for me.

Why so mean? You think it's just some east european shithole that doesn't matter? Puting going fucking insane doesn't matter to you?

Attached: 1643703941304.jpg (561x561, 101.32K)

kys weab

Attached: 1617871438558.png (1707x2158, 867K)

Stop being ashamed of something someone else did who you are vaguely related through a piece of paper, fucking retarded, she shouldnt feel bad at all and anyone holding her anything against should be put on a lamppost

i want to fuck kobayashi

Stay safe, user chan.

>One of them used to avatarfag using Asuka when FUDing in the /cvg/ general and he ruined her for me.
Asuka cannot be ruined

Attached: asukabutperfect.png (482x895, 340.4K)

I hope Putin bombs all slavic scammers, I hope his team of cybercriminals tracked every faggot here.

user, I think russian goverment is the one rugging

Rugging what my investments just going up.

>We're going to be swarmed with Russian and Ukrainian girls looking for a better life
We won bros

I wonder what happened to that user who moved to Ukraine with his crypto money and had multiple girlfriends and was always inviting other anons off-topically in threads to come live there too. I wonder if he is what caused this war. He might have made Putin seethe by cluttering up the boards with his spam. He and his multiple girlfriends might be dead now.

Not my problem.
I'm going to be in Japan this year laughing at you from Hokkaido while you jerk it to loli shit.

It will be over by this time next week. Try not being a hysterical bitch.

That id, V... Vladimir, is that you?!?

Have fun getting that visa FAGGOT