Who'll be the first member of the roster to go on a shooting spree?

Who'll be the first member of the roster to go on a shooting spree?

Attached: FGnLTjKXEAEiNQj.jpg (453x680, 81.93K)

>i get my opinions from corporate media

why do leftists claim to hate corporations but get all their opinions from corporate media?

Braun because he's still tramautized from getting slimed.

What does that have to do with my question dweeb? Stop spouting buzzwords that you don't understand.

>spouts corporate media storylines
>gets defensive when called out

because Grandpa's facebook page isn't the best news source.
Velveteen Dream when?

>i get all my opinions from corporate media because the only other alternative is facebook

KWAB

Aries
He'll refuse to job and worked into a shoot in the middle of the ring.

>Reddit spacing
go back

What are you taking about?

You’ll understand when you grow some brain cells and realize that corporate news is lying to you.

Parrow, as he's the faggot.

Because lefties are npcs who get all their thoughts and talking points from rich inbred non white pedos.

You're literally just rambling about something thats got nothing to so with the thread. Take your meds.

That wasn't plebbit spacing. And he's right. Corporate media is an awful source of news. It's either government backed propaganda, or it's communist agitprop. Facebook is just a rumor mill and it's also a corporation with backing of Marxists. And yes, Fox News, NewsMax, and other "right-leaning" corporate media sources are just as awful and push much of the same propaganda or are there as controlled opposition to point people away from the truth. There is no media source that can be trusted. You have to take in a lot of media from sources that you know are bullshit and then use your own reasoning skills to cobble together what might be truth. It's a crazy time to be alive, but it's where we are right now.

Shut up and kill yourself redditturd.

>rich inbred non white pedos

Wow, how very anti-semitic of you

He explained to you that you're an npc redditturd. Stop taking jew drugs.

Oy vey, I've been found out. Quick, bite of some foreskins.

Still has nothing to do with the thread in question. You don't even know what you're saying do you?

What if their heath products they're selling included penis pills with "CONTROL YOUR CUM" written on the jar?

Attached: meii.png (402x411, 319.71K)

The op of the thread runs with the notion that white right wingers are violent animals, which is a jew talking point leftie npcs like you use. How can you claim it's not relevant? Are you dumber than a nogger? Oh, wait. That's in the communist handbook. Never admit to anything, and was written by a jew. Full circle. All lefties say and do comes from jews. There you go, nogger.

What the fuck is reddit spacing? That sounds like some made up bullshit. This site is so obsessed with Reddit and what they are doing but I guarantee Reddit users as a whole could not care less about Any Forums. The insecurity really shows in this userbase.

>i get my opinions from corporate media
>why do leftists claim to hate corporations but get all their opinions from corporate media?

Attached: 2368744.jpg (608x640, 51.73K)

Ah, lefties. Always spreading love and happiness into the world.

Attached: Aew fan.jpg (947x2039, 196.51K)