Surfer Sting. Is this the GOAT look for a babyface?

Attached: 32D43A9B-314A-4ABC-8620-E64F9C6D569D.gif (316x200, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OC-2-p0SD4
youtu.be/efINmPVZuac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Surfer Sting was definitely my guy as a kid, absolutely my favorite.

Vince tried so hard to make Ultimate Warrior the next Hogan when Sting could have easily stepped into that role. Absolute perfect ace material for WWF.

Yep. He was easily the guy when Flair left for WWF in 1991.

It would have likely taken Vince a lot more money than he was willing to spend to get Sting to come to the WWF. Besides, he thought he had the "better" version in Warrior. When he did finally hire Sting it was nothing but a joke at the expense of the long-dead WCW.

From what I've seen, Sting was waiting for the call from WWF and then got an offer from NWA/JCP instead where he would establish his name. Then Vince and WWF would offer Sting a numerous of amount of deals for years but Sting would refuse because he was loyal to his brand.

Works me into an absolute SEETHING shoot that people compare Carder to Sting. Sting is legit one of the great American babyfaces. He was pretty much the babyface of WCW for nearly 15 years. Bonafide star and draw. He didn’t work with the guy, he was the guy.
Then you have carder who was a backstage bully who never drew a dime. Glorified midcarder during WWEs biggest ever period and only becomes a main event guy once all the real draws leave. The only thing he had going for him was the steak.

youtube.com/watch?v=1OC-2-p0SD4

Meltzer has a grudge against Sting. His opinion on Sting is worthless.

Stinger was too good for WWFetty

yes the GOAT CAW

I don't know if it's the GOAT look but he's certainly in the top 3 for me, along with Hogan and Bret.

Also this, but I understand that is mostly zoomers that only know WWE and AER, who know absolute jackshit about The Stinger besides his legendary crow run.

I take a bit of comfort too in knowing that 'carder knows that he can't even tie The Stinger's shoelaces and thus avoided to have a match with him no matter what because he was afraid people would boo him

GOAT commercial.
youtu.be/efINmPVZuac

Attached: Sting sprite.jpg (723x546, 38.81K)

>Then you have carder who was a backstage bully who never drew a dime. Glorified midcarder during WWEs biggest ever period and only becomes a main event guy once all the real draws leave. The only thing he had going for him was the steak.
headcannon

>Meltzer has a grudge against Sting
Why?

Because he is in a committed relationship with Eric Bischoff

>The only thing he had going for him was the steak.
Mmmmm.... true... that steak was tasty and dare I say... mmm... badass....

>WWFetty

WCW was defeated soundly by WWF in the Monday Night Wars (despite 83 weeks of dominance) and was a joke by the 2000s. WWF bought them out to put the final nail in the coffin. As much as I loved WCW all through the 90s, it's fact that they lost and ended up as failures while WWF is now posting record profits.

>record profits

Nice try dronie

No because he didn't draw. Rick Martel as the babyface AWA champ was a bigger draw than Sting as WCW champ. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Blaming Sting for bad early 90s house shows is the definition of Google shit troll faggotry
If house shows were more important than losing millions on shit ppvs, Vern wouldn't have had his house taken by eminent domain
Sting only drew dimes on PPV, brother