Shill me underrated nfts everyone should buy

Shill me underrated nfts everyone should buy

Attached: 1641859370982.jpg (750x921, 78.51K)

That's a man

>nfts
ngmi, retard. They have zero utility despite all the rage and craze

I would breed this male so fucking hard sisters...

I want to know the name of this particular man for research purposes. Does anyone here happen to know it, by any chance?

I DEMAND THE SAUCE RIGHT NOW.

get in line

medellincity.cash
Thank me later.

Attached: 164879224654.png (1080x1266, 921.11K)

Nice rose gold bracelet.

Attached: 28670DFC-9FC1-44F0-BA26-C040B13A8250.jpg (336x336, 10.49K)

Imagine being wealthy enough to take her home.

>newfags can't even use reverse search image
faggots

How does it work? You mint an NFT and then what?

Attached: 1632779005973.png (283x281, 56.5K)

B U I L T

There is no bracelet... LEL

I love trannies, and I love the idea of how my dick could be between those big breasts of that man.

How many Saudi's have shit on this woman simultaneously?

Ignorant post. Nonfungible tokens are very important for the development of decentralized technology.

there's no girls on Any Forums
haven't I teach you anything ted?

Why the hell the NFTs are getting so hyped? There is no fucking use of them at all, they are just a fucking bunch of items that you can collect in a wallet and no more. I have to know why this happens and why there are more people trying to have NFTs (and overpriced ones)

Spics still worship this fucking drug lord despite being dead for so many years? Seriously?

Very cute man in that picture.
On Crypto.com's Cronos Chain, the #1 NFT set is MMF. The cool thing is you can stake the MMF NFTs to earn more rewards than non-stakers, so it actually has utility beyond just scarcity.
They have a 5k floor and last month it was only 1k. They're releasing a new NFT in early March as well.

Attached: 1636239720601.jpg (1071x1280, 286.2K)

They're are created from the scarce and their utility is to be speculated. People gets some figs from those. And Hinata ones are perfect for what I have planned.

RESERVE RETARD, RESERVE

ADA Ninjaz

I remember that one bitch who made like a $1M just by getting fucked and whipped and pissed on by a bunch of rich sandniggers. It was pretty fucking bizarre. Goes to show just how some women are willing to literally do anything just to make some quick money

fantomfaces.io

WW3 PART 2 HAS ALREADY STARTED
SELL SELL SELL

Attached: bobo-weird.jpg (256x256, 63.63K)