So Russia invades Ukraine and this is all that happens in crypto?

So Russia invades Ukraine and this is all that happens in crypto?

Attached: 61DD48F1-75BF-4109-9FE8-25D665138510.jpg (750x1196, 480.09K)

Why did it even dump in the first place?

If ya want to seduce a girl on a first date, just tell her that u invested in VENICE COIN from veniceswap.com - & she is yours. The start of the ecosystem is in Feb, wait for the sale and participate!

all you need to know in pic related
captcha: JYVVI

Attached: 2478061292_25896dc13e_b.jpg (1024x717, 181.13K)

sell the rumor buy the news

because maybe russia doesn't stop with ukraine... and bc russia is a major exporter of a few things and countries don't just ignore this type of thing

Yes. War is an obvious short which mean Sam and CZ are gonna pump it

it is fucking retarded honestly
>rate spike
dump
>war fud
dump
>rates wont be raised cuz of WAR
PUMP
>either war world is fucked/ no war rates get raised
dump
fuck this market

The real question is why does stuff like this affect markets like crypto which are unaffected. People trying to get cash to prepare for war? I think the real answer is market makers using news as a catalyst for their moves so retail follows in

its the same chart as the nasdaq kek, there was a massive short-covering rally today. everyone covered at the open

You didn't get the memo I see

Attached: 20220224_181201.jpg (1103x880, 100.07K)

Alright here is my theory. Putin makes BTC illegal in Russia, he takes time to accumulate as much as he wants. Putin knows the invasion will happen, he will know powerful rich friends of his will get sanctioned all over the world and assets will possibly be frozen. Putin announces BTC is now legal in Russia, few days later he invades. Sanctions come into place, filthy rich Russians now start accumulating BTC. BTC price goes up. Think about it, invasion announced price drops, sanctions announced price starts pumping. All other countries find this out and we are in a crypto accumulation race. BTC becomes the asset that everyone wants, the rarest asset any country can own.

Bitcoin is 99% correlated to the stock market now.
Altcoins are 99% correlated to bitcoin.
The reason bitcoin crashed then rose up is because that's exactly what happened with the stock market.
The reason the stock market increased like it did is because the US markets are seen as a "safe haven" in times of chaos.
In other words, bitcoin is just a NASDAQ stock at this point, but with a volatility multiple.
Trade accordingly.

the war is almost over already, we're literally just back to where we were yesterday. today's rally was short covering in tech + people hoping the Fed won't tighten now because muh war

This.

I forgot to slurp

Attached: ijime ikenie no kyoushitsu bugeye bully 935259.jpg (462x288, 38.75K)

BTC-nasdaq correlation is around 0.98 now, that's why, it is affected. BTC's value right now is mostly due to the Fed's massive money printing, same as the stock market. Investors were unjustifiably panicky due to war with Russia fears - war with Russia should be bullish because it means the Fed won't tighten. But since we aren't having a war with Russia we should be back to the interest rates and inflation FUD again. Besides the rally today was led by garbage tech like ARKK, obvious that it's just short covering or FOMO anticipating the Fed walking back tightening (they have not said anything to indicate this is happening)

be patient. you're going to get a much lower entry point.

420 AM local time. equity markets that were/are open are up higher since then. nothing makes sense anymore user

Attached: test2.webm (1600x900, 2.62M)

Ruble crashed. Russians started pouring money into BTC simple as

When?

God damn you guys are retarded. War and instability in the world has always been bullish for bitcoin.

is that kiev?

the camera is there but i dont know which direction its facing. east i assume.

No more sellers, no ones selling BTC for 28k retards

Anyone that actually believes Russia is trying to reestablish the old Soviet Union and invade the Baltics, Poland, etc. are actually retarded, brainwashed sheep that lack critical thinking skills. They're understanding of geopolitics, economics and really anything outside of pop-culture is directly spoonfed to them by MSM and they eat it up like pigs in a pen.

Put down the Playstation controller retards. Too much Call of Duty, drugs and social isolation has caused you to become over-emotional, warmongerers that can be gaslight and triggered into doing anything the MSM/Gov't want you to do.

Attached: what-is-a-groyper-1.png (334x167, 10.1K)

retarded take. btc is just following the djia. did russhits suddenly start pouring money into the s&p500? no nigger. it’s a dead cat bounce.

It was caused by bunch of margin calls (shorters getting liquidated) now the opposite will happen

sometime in 2022. Sorry that's all I got.
Could be a week, could be 6 months. Hard to say.
Politics is a factor in this, which is why it's so uncertain.
Just remember, Bitcoin is essentially a NASDAQ stock now (98% correlation), and the market is almost guaranteed to crash hard some point this year.

Why? What are you thinking?

who give a fuk bitc, gib mones

see

zoom out

This is the correct answer.