I can't avoid it any longer

I just graduated college in December. Family is kicking me out soon, have to get in the wagecage. There's nothing else I can do to avoid having to slave away to make money to survive. My only consolation is that my free life is going out on a high note with dark souls 4 this weekend.

Any anons experience this crushing ultimatum?

Attached: 1640958774046.jpg (1024x655, 62.52K)

What's your degree?

aww pwoor wittle bwaby has to earn a wiving? pwoor wittle bwaby

Healthcare, but halfway through uni the entire industry got kiked. Now I have no prospect of working in a healthcare setting or further schooling without getting the jew jab or cucking to myriad maskshit. Not gonna happen.

So for now I'm adrift in a sea of uncertainty. Haven't even really looked at jobs yet, still too disgusted with the thought of working in this system.

Yes but you won't have time to play DS4 waging.

I graduated in 2020 and I too have to go back to wagecage and get my town place in the spring. Rent is up 30-40% in my area which is brutal, vast majority of income will be towards rent.

Wanted to go back to school to get student loans and debtmaxx but you need to be vaccinated and f that s

Attached: 1644379843588.jpg (250x200, 4.95K)

try having sex and turning off your computer once in a while

Shit sucks man. Maybe they will stop demanding the jew jab in the next couple of years.
You took the ((vaccine)). Your opinion is worthless.

Thankfully I still have a month or two to enjoy my last vestiges of humanity away from schlomo's grasp. More than enough time to finish a few playthroughs with my last few remaining bros.
Sorry about your situation user, the world is stacked against us. It's all I can do to channel my anger and dissatisfaction into something semi-productive.

Stop playing video games, incels. God, you losers are pathetic. Muh Jews, muh the whole world is against me. Boohoo. Take responsibility for your shit lives, you sad sacks of shit

I'd be glad to go back to school and get my MD if things improved. I'm just far too blackpilled to believe that will happen though, things are accelerating and the situation only worsens for us all, even if they let up on some covid shit. Time now to stick together

Who said I'm playing video games you dumb nigger? I'm just lucky enough where I don't have to get the jab for my WFH job. I feel sorry for OP who could have made good money, but the kiked system won't allow him to, cause of the (((vax))).

Every other word you say is Any Forums lingo. Take a break from the internet, unhinged weirdo

Yes have to find your pleasures when you can, good luck in your path as well.
The one thing making me sane in althe severe decline in "quality of life" is it forces me to revalidate my priorities. I believe consumerist materialism is evil and being grateful for the little things is an important step we missed as a society. We all gotta individually take two steps back and decrease our consumption if we are to respect the planet, each other and our selves.

We're on Any Forums so I use Any Forums lingo, retarded nigger.

Enjoying the little things is important user. I took a walk in our woods a few weeks ago, just after it dumped snow and everything was frozen, it was incredible and I had to take pictures. But I realized I hadn't walked in the snow like that since I was a child.

Reconnect with nature, white man.

Attached: Screenshot_20220224-220301.jpg (1080x2160, 1.75M)

Attached: RARE.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

Amazing. Winters are long here so I tend to take them for granted but they are beautiful. The only way we are going to preserve areas like this, and not trash them with smog and garbage,like the 3rd worlders they are importing here did to their home, is to detach from the kiked consumerist poison. If waging and a return to minimalism is what it takes than so be it.

I hear the Ukrainian Army is hiring, if you're between the age of 16-60 you're guaranteed to be hired!

Heh
The end goal of making it should be to detach yourself, remove your labor from their system. Build your own community based on traditionalism and homogeneity. I wish to do this, but it's a struggle, and you cannot do it alone. But it is my goal nonetheless, because it will take nothing short of that to defeat the slavemasters.

user what is your net worth so far?

They will jab you x2 a year at least. Flu and covid.

-$5k
Yeah I mean I could probably swing a flu shot exemption under normal circumstances. But now I just won't bother out of spite and hatred.

I lied because I used student loans to finance my Jade Green CRO card, which I am currently down 50% on because the market is beyond saving.

>Grown ass adult never paid bills and now has to go work a cushion job with a degree that he got with somebody else's money
Wow I'm so sorry OP you have a hard life

Attached: 1633018099246.jpg (640x640, 77.64K)

Granted there are people worse off than I am, this isn't a contest of woes. I am equally a slave as you.

>equally a slave as you
Shut the fuck up you entitled fucking oversized child

What's your story user?

Attached: 228.jpg (600x548, 31.05K)