Rock was right when he called this bitch the big red retard LMAO

Rock was right when he called this bitch the big red retard LMAO

Attached: 7-1489017508-800.jpg (583x597, 35.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6vQ-CYBQf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did the rock ever call him that ? That was always more steph and hhh

And you had to make a another for this? You couldn't have posted this in the existing Kane threads?

Rock always called Kane a retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=n6vQ-CYBQf4

Does Bix know Rock used the R word?

kek what a seething kanenite
kek what a retard

yeah but what about big red retard

>Libs still seething because Kane didn't support their cringey globohomo hugbox
>Theyll just call anyone they don't like Russians yet again
Imagine taking a side in this shit

Attached: tenor (3).gif (350x260, 3.2M)

I think Shane McMahon introduced it and The Rock was part of the Corporation at the time so he also said it.

why are leftoids seething about Kane now?

I'm a neoconservative and I think what Kane said was retarded. Kane is a good mayor I'm willing to bet, but nobody ever asks a mayor what they think of international issues. This is why.

He doesn’t want to go to war with Russia. DemocRats think anyone who opposes American imperialism is a traitor.

>I'm a neoconservative
Cringe boomer faggot

>might is right
>too pussy to go to war
kek what a contradicting big red retard pussy

They're not contradicting. Countries rise and fall as strong countries attack and absorb weak countries and clutching your pearls and lighting up buildings and making hashtags doesn't stop it from happening.

Americans should not go die because two other countries are having their own conflict. Surrounding countries need to wake up to it and become strong if they wish to continue to exist.

Why is that so hard for you retards to grasp?

Do you think Kane was saying that the US should dominate other militarily? If so, you obviously can’t read. He says might makes right because that is how international diplomacy works, be it soft power or hard power. Kane says this is a wake up call to the left wing American youth who have not experienced such power exercised by a foreign country in their lifetime. His post was as much a critique of the United States as it was of Russia. Both are critical of the might makes right mentality, but it is an inescapable fact as Kane points out. This is why Kane is a non-interventionist. You should stop riding the Democratic war bandwagon.

>>too pussy to go to war
Kane isn't in favor of the US getting involved retard

cringe posts larping as an international politics undergrad writing out their thesis statement on Any Forums

well why dont the people who support Ukraine go there to fight with them then?

>Strong countries conquer weak countries
>Don't needlessly send our own citizens to the meat grinder
>HOLY CRINGE PSEUDO INTELLECTUAL ESSAYS
Neocon warhawks being retarded as always

Why did America do a 180 when Biden wants a war with Russia?
Remember when Trump wanted to fight the Chinese and Americans called him a warmongering retard?

>basic reading comprehension is too much for Democrat warhawks

Democrats have wanted war with Russia since Obama’s presidency. One of the main reasons Trump was elected was because of the threat Hillary posed to American men by starting a war.