Now that the dust has settled... how come the USA expansion failed so hard?

now that the dust has settled... how come the USA expansion failed so hard?

Attached: ShinNihon_USA_logo.png (900x892, 63.17K)

S()Y S()Y SO SO S()Y

King of Soi

Attached: 158E642D-45EB-4808-976C-8200F2BAFD5F.png (240x276, 108.03K)

all of the redditors who said they loved the REAL WRESTLING of NJPW only liked the youtube whitebois and dropped it once they left. basically all the smarks who claim to love wrestling actually only like sports entertainment but are contrarians about wwe. workrate bullshit has never drawn a single dime.

YWNBJ

if you read that post and think i give a single fuck about NJPW and couldn't see that i was mocking what people used to say about it, you might truly be on the spectrum

Attached: soyrizo.webm (720x405, 2.25M)

Kenny was the key to it working and he left

but they were over to western fans even before kenny, what happened? any jamal fill me in here?

Turns out weebs only cared about the gaijin. Sad. Fuck kenny omega.

It’s a Japanese promotion retard

They fired the guy who wanted to do it for the crime of shaking hands with fans at shows.

>What if we did an American expansion right as our top North American talent left to start a new company with their own TV deal and when the WWE has already signed everyone in the country worth having.
Dumbest fucking company in the world.

Who exactly does NJPW have to represent the US expansion- TJP? LOL

is that the dabbing guy?

ye

are you fucking retarded? the americans the smarks love left, then coviid happened, then since NJPW came back the booking has been awful along with the awful atmosphere at shows. NJPW isn't even popular in Japan right now.

because the roster is fucking shit and covid made it difficult for real stars to come and go. by the time Jay White started appearing, the brand was already tarnished.

They have a roster made up of GCW and MLW rejects. What did you think would happen?

how come stardom is doing fine then?

kenny was a literal who and so was balor before they made them stars, what happened?

I dont know. What does stardum doing well in japan have to do with the failure of NJPWs american attempt?

when you lie down with snakes, you better expect to get bit.

one of you brought up japan, and speaking of stardom in the US its more over than ever there too.